The '68 Rat 2 door For Sale

For Sale 1968 510 2 door

Location; Monument, Colorado

Price $3950

Clear Colorado Title in hand

All build info HERE

This car runs great. I'm just bored with it. I MAY be interested in a trade - let me know what ya got . . . I want an old American pick-up with a flathead V-8!

P.M. me if interested

B3frontcamberwork006.jpg

cagework3-30-11007.jpg

B3frontcamberwork004.jpg

68Rat12-12-10002-1.jpg

4-23-11005.jpg

trunkandtaillight001.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

4-23-11005-1-3.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did everything get straitend out after it was wrecked? ive loved this car since the first time i saw it on your build thread!

Yes, it has a few more wrinkles than before but it drives straight down the road.

The accident just added to the character of this classic!

These are pictures of how it looks today, after the front end damage was repaired. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this thing across the country, it's a great daily driver!

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

Love this car sooooo much! Hope it finds as good a home as you have given it Bob. You brought this puppy back from the abyss and turned it into one of the coolest on ratsun. GLWS

im the new owner and am loving the car!! thank you and i will be on here a lot now learning about thee and planning the future of her!!

Congrats on snagging one of the coolest datsuns ever! Bob you gonna look for another or play with something new

Congrats on snagging one of the coolest datsuns ever! Bob you gonna look for another or play with something new

Fisch - I still have several Datto's. Now I can get going on another one.

The 1963 320 . . .

Miss information, the '67 411 goon . . .

The Opposition, '68 510 goon . . .

The MX510, '72 510 two door . . .

Decisions - Decisions :rolleyes:

im the new owner and am loving the car!! thank you and i will be on here a lot now learning about thee and planning the future of her!!

I'm glad you live so close, I was hoping she would stay in the area. Have fun with her and we look forward to your future posts! ;)

I'm glad you live so close, I was hoping she would stay in the area. Have fun with her and we look forward to your future posts! ;)

thanks! theres some kinda issue in the steering after i get that straightned out or just used to it i will hopefully get up to ppip and rip on it a lil!!

thanks! theres some kinda issue in the steering after i get that straightned out or just used to it i will hopefully get up to ppip and rip on it a lil!!

Hit me up this weekend and we'll check the alignment on it. :thumbup:

zroad get together saturday at 12:30 for lunch at 1:00 at quakersteak and lube on church ranch(104th) and the turnpike.

zroad is a google group based on s30's and roadsters. But I would like to see other models come out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.