We all have other cars

I take pride in that quote. You wouldn't believe how many people try and talk me and Thom into adding google banners and adds. FUCK THAT!! It must be from my punk rock days, I've always hate Edward Bernay's influence on our society. I want a Datsun forum, not Googles interpretation of what I NEED to buy flashing on my screen.... I love that fact that there isn't one add. It makes me happy every time I think about it or go to basically anywhere else on the internet. Although I do want to start a "store" but only for Ratsun members. I've come to realize quite a few guys build and sell stuff, which I personally think it would be cool to be able to go to one place to see it all. If someone wants to sell a product on it doesn't have an active Ratsun account that contributes to the collective they can't advertise there products period. It's just an idea right now.

I to visit a few different forums. Ratsun is my favorite. I like how most Ratsun projects start out with a beater car, a giant pile of beat down parts and an idea. Unlike other forums where it starts with 50 pictures of flashy parts that they saw someone else buy so they are following suit. Gets kinda old. I like originality and imagination. I sure see a lot of it here. Not saying I would personally do any of it to my car... :) hehe I enjoy watching others follow there crazy plans!!!!

:thumbup:

this is our favourate place to be :cool:

this is our community :lol:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only other forum i like is sr20-forum.com for my 200sx, they love datsuns there to so they love seeing datsun pics alot.

I ripped my nwn stickers off my car due to the joke that forum has become, all i rock is ratsun and sr20.Only 2 forums i can stand anymore.

I visit 3 forums:

1. my own forum ocguate.com, for introducing people to computers, overclocking and moding and mainly for opening their eyes from cheap stores that only want to rip their money off.

2. then the Nissan/Datsun club forum

3. and my favorite off all, this one. Mainly because if you need to vent something you can do it and you will get an answer taht will take a laugh from you or the

faith that we have in our cars that for any other regular person is only junk. Ratsun is believing the impossible and achieving it. Feels like home.

I still want to make atrip to meet some of you guys.....while still in this continent.

Cool post ... I love some of these non-Datsun's

1972 Dart Swinger ... that thing is sexy!

1958 Alfa Romeo ... looks to be in nice condition (just not my cup of tea)

1953 MGTD ... my dad just sold his, same year, his was red w/biscuit int.

1947 chevy truck ... that is THE classic truck, it looks awesome

1964 Fairlane ... great car, and a wife that welds (did I read that right?)

I'm on only one other forum (http://www.kawasakit...suk.com/phpbb2/) because I have a

1974 Kawasaki 750 triple, and finding stuff for that thing is a hella-harder than my Datsun.

I won't even start counting the cars and trucks (the oldest is a 1926, the newest is a 2006).

• 3 weeks later...