Wow, never had this happen from ebay..

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure the person at the wrong address didn't take the turbo? And have you contacted the seller about it?

Yes, and very sure due to the fact there isn't an address at the one they gave. Plus about 5 other people left feedback with the same problem.. I am the only one out 200 bucks, rest of them are on sub 100 dollar items.

I guess I did get fucked on valentines day, just not in the way I wanted. :P

I've seen this happen before but not usually with someone that has +900 feedback. They usually just buy 10-12 items to get some rep then screw people on fake laptop computers or whatever else seems like a good deal at $500 each.

Thank goodness eBay uses only PayPal now. I wonder if the seller will actually get away with any money. Maybe he canceled his credit card/bank account two days ago before people got their scrap metal so PayPal has no way to pull money back out! oh wait, that's more of the business model...

One time I had bought something off of ebay and it turns out the guy died before his auction ended. Luckily the money was still in his paypal account and they reversed the transaction after so many days. I didnt find out till later when a family member contacted me about it.