Minty Fresh 510

Tristin

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn dude.. that is sexy. I was planning on getting that same wheel but black spokes. That hub and everything.. very ballin.

nice work man!

Wood on black is damn gorgeous. If I had a darker car I would love the black spokes. With the smaller wheel its not a bit harder to turn, but Ill take it over the stock one any day. 

Thanks! :D Now just to find a nice horn button. 

And that clock is bad ass! I hope I can find one of those someday.

Yeah Im pretty stoked on the clock. I need to pick up an LED replacement for bulb (if they make one in that size) so that I can match it to my cluster. Right now its white light compared to the gauges green. 

Looks great! Were u able to source a nardi hub?

No. It's a Momo hub with a quick release on it. Quick releases generally have both patterns. Works great! I was actually thinking about offering them up in my store. Great product at a low price for a QR.

Is your carpet kit one of the ones off eBay?

No. It's a custom cut piece from another member actually. Great carpet and price. Just need to transfer over your snaps from the stock stuff. Haven't gotten around to it yet so you can see it falling down in front.

I would have bought stuff from 71Dimer, but he only does black.

I had thought about something similar, but havent come up with a viable solution yet. I dont want to just put a sticker over the top as its never going to look like its suppose to be that way. I was hoping there were some "kits" out there or something where there were blank horn buttons, you add your decal to it, then snap a clear domed cap over it so it looked it it was factory. I have found blank Nardi buttons, but nothing like adding a graphic to it. 

I'm assuming you've looked into dissasembling the Nardi button and changing the factory logo.  I don't have one in hand obviously, to see if that plastic cover comes off.

Yes Ive dissassembled it already. The black piece is all one thing... the logo is cast inside the piece so unless Im missing something, I cant change whats in it. :(