Camping Broke my Car!

Well that is not entirely true. I broke my car in the trails kitting the brakes too hard. Blew out my RR brake slave. And it sounds like it has a exhaust leak. It was a blast though. Here are some videos of us sliding around the trees at the property.

th_DatsunDrift2.jpg

th_DatsunDrift1.jpg

Cant leave Tyson out. He was trying really hard!

th_JeepDrift1.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOKOUT FOR THE DOG AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! oh, he is ok? phew!

looks like snohomish fun!! REDNECK DERBY!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

She was fine. We yelled but she seemed to not notice. I figure let her get ran over a couple times...she will learn. This is a video of the dogs fighting over a stick and Elsie fetching it out of some river that is just past Morton

th_Dogsplay.jpg

Doughnuts are kool! Exhaust sounds good BTW, what kind [if any] of muffler are you running?

Thanks, I kinda Tried.

It has the stock down pipe to about the front seat then 2 1/4-2 1/2in with a HUGE Flowmaster...not sure what kind. The big stuff is made (poorly) out of scrap pieces I got from my local muffler shop(Thanks Mikes Automotive) I am pleased with the sound aswell

OMFG Dave, I love your plate. SBD......you know what that means!!

SBD Yea it means Super Bad Datsun! Or is it Smoke Bud Daily? Hmm I forget:blink:

Looks like you broke your car, lol.

Before we started actually trying to get it looking nice, we used to take my brother's wagon out like that when we went camping. Good times, I just wish we had done it with a more common/shittier car :(, lol.