Ssticker designs

What are you printing these on Jun, the finish looks awesome! are they layered vinyl cut or printed on vinyl? I've been looking into getting an Alps printer at some stage.

Shipping to Australia an option on these? Interested in a Hatsunori with 411 on it....

Cheers

Thanks Datman!

They are layered vinyl. I have been looking at an ALPS printer for a long time as well...many of my friends in Japan use them. I want one so I can use it for my track frame restorations.

I'll gladly ship worldwide! I just sent a bunch of stickers to Japan. I'll send you a PM! :D

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys remember being 10 years old and seeing the ice cream truck pass by with all the flavors of Popsicles and ice cream stickers on it that made your mouth drop.............. that's how my 510 is going to look!!!!!!! :P

:no:

GUS, I appreciate the ice cream truck reference...you are so right on with that comment!

Having said that, I'm about to ice cream truck my 510 wagon later this week with all of my offerings ( Any ideas guys?

:no:

66ice_cream_wagon_frt.jpg

66ice_cream_wagon_ds.jpg

sorry, this is the first thing that pops in my head when i hear ice cream and datsun.

I'd love a "JDM beer" type sticker. I saw one once and I'll try to find it again. Maybe a Hitachino Nest sticker if anyone finds one in Japan?

But please Jun, keep em coming!

Do we need to create another division of DATTO SERVICE? DATTO BREWERIES?

On it... :D

All paid orders from yesterday and today are on their way! :D

New sticker time!

DATTO SERVICE "TSURIKAWA" (train handle) $7/ea

6810907681_15e64a5f4d.jpg

I cut this in black, but I think it would look best in white for a window. But you can stick it wherever you like! Photo shows it next to a real deal tsurikawa from the Japan rail. It's accurate in scale, about a 4" ring, total length 8". (The real tsurikawa is not for sale, sorry ;) )

It would look neat stuck on the inside of the window, actually!

good job on the stickers Jun!

but damn...I was going to do this one next! ... I guess you beat me to it :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.