what about this 510?

mykflo

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing to think about, looks like an awesome deal. BUY IT :hyper: BUY IT :hyper: BUY IT :hyper: !!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: I paid that much for a rolling body that needed a lot more work and had no title. It's gonna be my new race car. I'm totally jealous, if I lived closer and you didn't buy it, I would...

I can tell you now, it was stolen previously (broken back window is a definite giveaway along with no title)...whether or not thats how the current owner got it, idk. But...ask questions and make sure the dmv can get a title no problem before diving into it, because, if you got it and couldn't get a title, you can't even junk it. You'd have to swap vins or something.

But...if it were close to me...I'd already have looked at it...lol

i dont know whats up with the seller. I texted him twice already. He updated the listing since then about no title, but hasnt contacted me. SO FRUSTRATING! i'll try again in the morning. does anybody know what "SMC-VODA" stands for?  He claims thats where he went to make sure the vehicle wasnt stolen or anything.  Makes me wonder where he got it from and how long hes had it.  SMC-VODA doesnt ring a bell for anything locally.

Broken window. No title. Sounds a bit sketchy, especially with lack of contact. But so cheap it is worth checking out. I hear you on the frustration. For some reason I thought this had a title when I first read it.

He's probably not responding because you were slow in buying it, and showed the rest of the Dtasun world it was available, and someone else bought it.

Second, there are places where you can have the VIN checked, to see if it's stolen. Either the DMV, or in places like Arizona we can check online through one of the gov websites. So if he does ever get back to you, get the vin and run it first.

Broken window. No title. Sounds a bit sketchy, especially with lack of contact. But so cheap it is worth checking out. I hear you on the frustration. For some reason I thought this had a title when I first read it.

You thought this because in the original post he did say he had the title, now he says he doesnt after an edit.

He's probably not responding because you were slow in buying it, and showed the rest of the Dtasun world it was available, and someone else bought it.

Second, there are places where you can have the VIN checked, to see if it's stolen. Either the DMV, or in places like Arizona we can check online through one of the gov websites. So if he does ever get back to you, get the vin and run it first.

I wasn't slow trying to buy it. As mentioned in the OP, I had already texted him, and then I posted here, and then texted him again.. no luck.. Yeah i'd have to check the vin.. its getting shady...