WTB: 620 front air dam

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

Who's got one? Would prefer a spook. Saw one on ebay, but thought for $120+ I'd like to atleast see what I'm getting before slapping down the cash. Does anyone know where to get one of these?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ck out the picture of pacific coast's 620, he has a steroid air dam, good quality stuff, i have personaly seen and ck'ed them out, i will be buying one in the next few weeks for my king kab project truck..get a pm to mike he will get u pictures..:D

Who's got one? Would prefer a spook. Saw one on ebay, but thought for $120+ I'd like to atleast see what I'm getting before slapping down the cash. Does anyone know where to get one of these?

I'd like one too!!!

What ever happened to the sun visors on the620.com too??? I was thinking about that one....

get in touch with steroid he has all the good stuff, he also can get "DO IT IN A DATSUN" license plate frames, ck him out, get him a pm..:D

he does play with trains, he is an engineer, operator, up and down west coast, and is gone 3-4 days running, give him a couple , he will get back to you...:cool:

I have fiberglass front air dam/spoiler for a 620. I bought it in 1987 and never got around to putting it on. I thought that I would install it when I repainted my truck this summer, but I changed my mind. It has a separate two inch neoprene lip that goes all the way across the bottom. Might even have the original installation instructions and paperwork. I remember paying a hundred and eighty bucks for it.

I'll try to get it out a take some pics today...

I checked the620.com and I don't see the air dams for sale anymore.

I wonder if Steroid has a different web page. I can put up a page with pics and contact info for the air dams on my domain.

Bleach that would rock. For some reason David took down the for sale part of his page all of a sudden last year. Do you think we can do a sticky here in the for sale section in addition to your site? I can have Mike email me pics of what he has 4 sale & forward them to you. and yes his stuff is high quality & can take a beating :cool:

• 3 weeks later...
That is not even a Datsun 620. That style is not made for the 620s

I know it's a UTE !!!!!!

....but I know I have seen one simmilar on a 620.... (like this one on the bay....I just didn't like the idea of old fiberglass....)

bc2b_12.JPG

I just don't like the flat (vertical) style one.... (no offence intended ....really!)

kingcab06.jpg

Guest DatsuNoob

Hopefully mine will be on my doorstep soon, bought one from Steriod a little while ago. Haven't heard anything back yet though,he's probably on the trains still.

I heard from Steroid a couple weeks ago but no pics or details yet from him to build the 'for sale' page.

wow... this is on uuuugly truck! :D

kingcab06.jpg

I think the style you want is called "BRE" lip spoiler. Steroid does sell those but in fiberglass only. Its what you'll have to get. :) just keep it on the pavement and you'll be fine

Guest DatsuNoob

Yeah, I sent him payment a while back, I'm sure it'll be here soon though. Didn't know it was a BRE air dam, I've always heard it referred to as a "spook" style lip spoiler, that's good to know. Is that rising sun hood on the Z for real or did you just do some crafty computer image manipulation? Anyway, looks good. I've been thinking about painting my truck the 350Z burnt orange, might make it go faster, or would I just be aspiring a little too hard to be like you? hmmm :lol::lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.