hell it's a 68 why not

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

So I am starting a new project with a my gal this is going to be fun FAP FAP FAP

At least it's not a hu-duh

NO its WORSE its a Jew killing Nazi mobile,Remember the transaxles take Jew blood NOT GL4

• Like 2

NO its WORSE its a Jew killing Nazi mobile,Remember the transaxles take Jew blood NOT GL4

Porsche Ferdinand designed the vw beetle nazi's had nothing to do with it other then asking Porsche to design it. I would think twice before saying things like that just because I have german ancestry doesn't make me a Nazi.

• Like 1
Guest kamakazi620

Porsche Ferdinand designed the vw beetle nazi's had nothing to do with it other then asking Porsche to design it. I would think twice before saying things like that just because I have german ancestry doesn't make me a Nazi.

I do too DER DER IT'S A JOKE!!!!!!!!! I know Freaky510 He'll think its FUNNY!!! YO! PS my girlfriends JEWISH So HA!!!! And being german Does NOT make you a Nazi,On the other hand Replying like this (not having a sense of humor)DOES!!!!! I Knight you DatNazi!!!

BTW i +1 your rep :D

I will use my vial of Hitler Blood in the transaxle for sure thanks for the heads up on that kami :unsure:

The first attemt at getting it home was a epic fail the brakes are froze up so today we will try to get them broke free and to its new home.

It's a Volkswagen Variant, the German 411! When I take my RL411 into the dealer and he keys in "411" it comes back the Volkswagen, Nissan having denied paternity for the RL411. For the record, Torrance Nissan had to key in "1967 Sentra" for the software to accept his writing of a service order.

any updates

We got it moved out of the hole in the ground,it has made to higher ground. Waiting getting a trailer to haul it to the girls house. After we moved it,I looked over it a little more found a couple of rust areas that need some attention asap. Going to try to get it today if the weather holds out for us.

The nice thing is it ran when parked and she has started it every now and then, but it has been at least a year since the last time it ran.

The carbs are a little gummed up going to take them of and clean them or replace them (found some on CL).

The brakes are junk had to beat the shit out of them to get it to roll lolz

the gear shiftier has to be the sloppiest shiftier i have ever seen,going see if that cant get tightened up a lot.

Don't be a pussy!

Oh, and fap

hey you know they say you are what you eat

So we found a little rust in the frunk and trying to locate replacement pieces for it. I don't want to cut up the other one she has kind of thinking doing a L powered 1. but that will come way later need to get the 411 clutch working before i start to big of a project.