Sightings

1j6zye.jpg finally got a pic I'm so damn stoked! Seen this one 205 sb just before crossing the Abernathy bridge. had to Bob and weave the work van in traffic to catch this guy

Haha! I always wondered if I was going to get sighted. There seem to be a lot of Ratsun guys in this part of town.

It looks like you caught me going to work. The funny thing about this is pretty soon after that pic, I smoked a post-2009 Shelby Mustang on the outside of a corner in West Linn. Maybe they weren't trying, and maybe they don't know how to drive, but it felt pretty good.

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My parents took this while driving back from Eugene.

0c182fcf6729fa83f917008d75955c37.jpg

I pulled up next to a guy in a 280z last night. Gave him a nod. He didn't seem to care. I hate it when people aren't as excited to see my Datsun as I am to see theirs.

This guy lives really close to where I went to high school in Springfield. He does also have a red goon, and he either has or used to have a 2-door painted up like a BRE car, #85. He was at Canby this year, and I finally got to meet him. He was in interesting fellow, and didn't seem real excited to talk to me.

This guy and an autocross that my dad took me to when I was a kid are what solidified my love for 510s at a young age. I even made a plastic model of a 510 just like this guy's car.

My parents took this while driving back from Eugene.

0c182fcf6729fa83f917008d75955c37.jpg

I pulled up next to a guy in a 280z last night. Gave him a nod. He didn't seem to care. I hate it when people aren't as excited to see my Datsun as I am to see theirs.

Saw this guy out in junction city on highway 99 headed south to Eugene. Still had the surf board on the rack. Wondering if its form or function.. Did look like he could be a surfer.

the cleanest b110 coupe in the world, every stitch was perfect, i should smash my phone fir takeing such bad pics of such a great car.... perfect.

2012-10-11152433.jpg

2012-10-11152348.jpg

2012-10-11152426.jpg

2012-10-11152414.jpg

2012-10-11152407.jpg

2012-10-11152401.jpg

it had cool loovers on the inside of the rear hatch.

id give all my datsun stuff for this car without a moment of hesitation.