Sightings

spotted a white 510 with a Ratsun decal in the rear window and a black hood. Comin from wrecking yards in south bay yesterday. (I was the goat you were behind :) )

Paul, that sounds like Danny's...was it a 4 door?

Dave good to hear your doing better. Yes this thread is never gonna die........i always have my camera phone ready.

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yep, 4 door with slotted mags I think. (I got a brief look as it sat on the street parked)

Paul, that sounds like Danny's...was it a 4 door?

Dave good to hear your doing better. Yes this thread is never gonna die........i always have my camera phone ready.

Whiteish goon with a ratsun sticker at PCC sylvania today. I know I've seen it on here just forgot who owns it. Didn't get a picture tho. Pretty sure it was Skib, new GTR behind it also.

yup! :cool: first time Iv been legitly spotted!

sightings with no pic = Fail! :fu:

lucky for you I took a pic of my goon today cuz someone didnt know what a 510 was ;)

010510_1335a.jpg

the R35 GT-R

010510_0957.jpg

I also ran into a guy with a white 69 today too, I came back and parked (after the GTR was gone) and he came rollin in looking for a parking spot.

010510_1334.jpg

010510_1335.jpg

I also saw a white 620 with a camper and black racing stripes on it this morning on I5 North