put a wing on my 2 door!

Five&Dime

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 2 bra's, 1 is to fix the one thats on the car now. They are old so really good luck finding them lol. The one on the car was brand new, but my mom was stupid and had it in a garbage bag, so something ate the mesh material on it. My old one is stretched out from years of use, so going to have the mesh taken off that one and put onto this one thats on the car. Alot of people dont like the bra's, but i love them because they are rare as hell, AND it covers all the rock chips on the hood :). The airdam is sitting in my garage off the car right now, i got the rubber lip put on it, but now it sits to low so i cant come in and out of my driveway with it on, so once we move ill put it back on.

Le bra made the bra and stopped production i beleive int he early 90'? Anyone correct me if im wrong?

Front spoiler is just a standard air dam, not the bre ones but you dont see that style much anymore. Heres one on ebay, mines a original one (cracked to hell after the years) But heres some repro's that dont have the holes for the rubber on em. http://www.ebay.com/itm/datsun-510-front-spoiler-air-dam-/150716533894?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item231767cc86

I like spoilers on alot of cars, and then not at all on some cars. I put one on my four door for 2 reasons, 1. To be different. And 2. Because the one i got is old, rare, and looks ok on the car, and has a history from being on a 510 race car.

bluelake.jpg

510-1.jpg

Doesn't look like it gives any down force on the back. (I know they are for show on a street car) If you 180 it will it tilt down at the front?

Nice color. Looks like my 710 stock color.Closest match was a Chrysler Black Cherry...

74710paint001Large.jpg

Original Nissan color...

remotecontrolmirrorsLarge.jpg

oh snap a bra? thats french for protect from rock chips while rubbing the paint off...and i believe with your wing in that coniguration it would acually creat lift at speeds... but mikes right if you spin out it will shove u back down to terra firma...not sure on the race heritage on that wing... oh and that most definately quals a s a wing

• Like 1

hahahahahah u definately have it on back wards on your car then ... that config would make it nothing more than a handle to lift the trunk...

oh yeah mikes right though turn it around...wings lips and spoilers never lean back the lean forward... other wise by your defnition every datsun has a front spoiler stock...

• Like 1

it was a joke, i forgot ratsuns all serious...now ....sheesh.. lighten up...fisch is gonna have alot of admin work if hes cleaning up threads that stray from topic...

its all unicorns and rainbows here.... love the wing man .... get the thing up in the air though...

• Like 1