For Sale.. Datsun 510 $6500

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

philcas1987

save this car!!!!!!! I knew it was going to come down to this!

i want to. you and me tried to encourage the owner to do the wiring.

if you send me the ka harness and the engine bay and dash harness i can send it back basically plug and play. i like that r200 lsd. you wont loose the whole car and it will run. deal is offered to next owner too. why let a cool car go to waste man.

• Like 3

Needs more than that...

For sale is My 1971 Datsun 510 4 Door. I've had it for 7 years. Currently not running . Ka24de swap in progress.. Thinking of Letting it go . have lost the time to continue. I have a Long list of new parts. price is nnegotiable. but Dont Low Ball me. we all know what these cars are worth plus with what i have to offer Price us 6500 obo.. the Following parts are new and included

Brand New in box, Ground Control Front And Rear Coil Overs Front spring Rate 300# Rear 250#

New Mr2 Koni Inserts for front.

New Techno Toy tuning Camber Plates and Adjustable TC Rods

Custom Front Sump Sway Bar For ka Swap.

R200 Limited Slip Differential With Finned Cover

Freshly Polished Enkei 92's 15x7 0offset

Wheels Wrapped In BRAND NEW 0 miles Dunlop Direzza Star Speck Tires, 205/50/15's

Car Comes With JDM Bluebird Mirrors

JDM Bluebird Grill,

Roll Bar not yet mounted.. With NEW G-Force Harness

Euro Tail Lights

Custom Autometer Gauges

Motor fomr a 1997 KA24DE Twin cam with 100k.

Has New Custom Drive Shaft. for the Swap.

New MSD Fuel Pump,

A CANAM Wiring Box to Make it easier.

New Ka24 Swap Radioator With Dual Electric Fans

Comes with alot of stuff. way more than wht im asking for. so anyone interested u can call me Jose (323) 386-5144 or. email

There's tons of work left to do putting the boxed stuff on and get running.

His so called electrical buddy cut the orginal 510 wire harness up ,what last I heard.WHY?????

So its anybodys guess on what that looks like.

I personally said if I remember right to keep the L motor in there otherwise it would still be runnning.

this is why Im not a fan of KA/SR swaps. if you cant adjust a set of points or find the Hot Start wire/ballast resisitor set up and how it works then dont do a KA/SR swap.

Its a nice car but could be a back yard monument soon

The 510keeper needs to get this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen this car at a few meets and it's a nice one.

Wasn't there a Socal group created to help out other Datsun owners? I thought I saw a post a while back, and it seemed successful. Help could be a Ratsun post away. Provide a nice lunch and dinner and maybe you could get this up and running.

Or take that JDM grille you have and offer it up as a trade to get your swap turn key. I bet you'd have a taker or five.

Yooo.... GTFO.... Really.... if you aint got the money keep trucking... No one needs the negative comments... owner has explained in craigslist ad what he has and what needs to be done. Thats the problem with some of the broke fucks on Ratsun.... Cant buy shit but can talk all they want... Mods dont ban me.... just delete the post... this should be a community not a bashing forum. I would expect this from a honda forum. And yes im the guy with the blue 72 510 that lost his wheel on the track. Ones offended will most likely to reply.

• Like 2

I think the real intent of Ratsun lies in these responses . and if you read earlier posts you`ll see they wanted him to somehow figure out a way to keep and drive car....sorry mods

Dont worry guys, ill be saving this dime. Its gonna get droped off this week. :D

Making it a runner....

• Like 3

Yea I see the positive but there's negative to.... Y?.... I dont know. Guys not selling one that has a skyline front end on it or a chopped up one with rear lights from a prelude. Little baffling Im a personal friend I told him to keep the car there are people on this site that can help. But when your decision is made to sell thats his decision. Maybe needs the money for something more important then a car. SAVE NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF. Thank you...

• Like 1

i only see positive. offers were made. someone with knowledge struck a deal. both parties get what they want. in the end if hes going to sell it it might be for more $$$$$ that's positive money in the bank :thumbup:

• Like 2