For Sale.. Datsun 510 $6500

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yooo.... GTFO.... Really.... if you aint got the money keep trucking... No one needs the negative comments... owner has explained in craigslist ad what he has and what needs to be done. Thats the problem with some of the broke fucks on Ratsun.... Cant buy shit but can talk all they want... Mods dont ban me.... just delete the post... this should be a community not a bashing forum. I would expect this from a honda forum. And yes im the guy with the blue 72 510 that lost his wheel on the track. Ones offended will most likely to reply.

Yea I see the positive but there's negative to.... Y?.... I dont know. Guys not selling one that has a skyline front end on it or a chopped up one with rear lights from a prelude. Little baffling Im a personal friend I told him to keep the car there are people on this site that can help. But when your decision is made to sell thats his decision. Maybe needs the money for something more important then a car. SAVE NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF. Thank you...

It's good lesson for others who don't know what they're doing not to get in over their heads, get overwhelmed and end up giving up and selling it instead of driving it around. The seller is very very lucky to have jdmdime for a friend.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I started from page 1 and went all the way to page 90 I read every 510 for sale if I don't see "SOLD" ON it I ask ;)

Please dont necromance 90pgs of FS ads because you dont see "sold." If people have stuff for sale they will see your ad. 

• Like 1