Need your "professional" opinion

mykflo

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Z-train probably doesn't mean to mislead people. Even the wrecking yards will give $200 for that car.

Too many literalists here.Obviously,you can scrap it for more than $50.Not the point-it's not worth(based on the OP's description) anywhere near $600.I live in "rust free sheetmetal central"-these cars are long gone.I've seen two(maybe)in 10 years.

Z-train probably doesn't mean to mislead people. Even the wrecking yards will give $200 for that car.

How the fuck can a wreck be worth $200??? I fear the government is behind this. We had a wrecking yard around here he sold them all for $500 each to some incentive program. This is a great way to erase scrap parts used to keep old cars on the road and force you to buy a newer one. Pisses me off.

I didn't know you lived in Texas.

I was more of replying to the "rust free, long gone" part. Im sure they are more sparse there due to all datsuns being more sparse there.

But I think I figured out why you dont see these cars; You live in Tuscon Texas!

I didn't know you lived in Texas.

I think it's a law or something in Texas that murderers and child molesters get the electric chair, you have to remember the Alamo, you must carry a hand gun and only Chev trucks are allowed on the roads. So yeah, only out of town Datsuns down there.

I think it's a law or something in Texas that murderers and child molesters get the electric chair, you have to remember the Alamo, you must carry a hand gun and only Chev trucks are allowed on the roads. So yeah, only out of town Datsuns down there.

Not sure who said it but...

"The best thing about the death penalty in Texas is you end up with less Texans"

Getting back to the topic of this discussion......

I think that It is a nice find, mine was much rougher than that when I found it. Biggest piece of advice I have for anyone wanting to pick up a 210 and make it into something worthwhile is HAVE PATIENCE. Parts can be found, but they aren't readily available everywhere like some other more popular projects. I've been working on mine for over 4 years now, and I have been able to find some pretty sweet deals for parts when they turn up. Like 35$ shipped for 2 brand new front KYB strut cartridges on ebay. The Car is worth whatever value you place on it. If it is a project you want then 400-500$ seems fair for a good project. Just don't expect to pick it up, fix a few things and be able to sell it for a profit. Even in excellent condition these 210s don't sell for much since they aren't very popular.

Just my thoughts

its not a 50$ dollar car. people that dont like sunnys shouldnt browse the 210 section.

the 5 speed alone is worth probably 300$ -hell, in england theyd probably pay 600$ for it. it costs alot to get it to look like a JDM car, but it doesnt cost alot to get it running well enough to enjoy it. 210 parts sell for cheap, its just a matter of sourcing them.

also A motors are indestructible and get great gas mileage. after the nuclear holocaust hits, the earth will be made up of cockroaches and a bunch of running A engines.

if 650 is his asking price try to walk away with it for 4.

AHHH

hahahaha

In my mind mutated cockroaches are having swap meets in post apocalyptic parking lots.

ON subject. Nice car, nice goal. DO it and take pictures of everything,

Oh and I spent some time in Texas, love the place, too bad it's full of Texans.