• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the love man ! I think this summer i will lower this thing down polish out the rims this winter once i put the snow studs on i will have time! Jacksonville Oregon is just over the border from cali ,from where i live i can drive behind the applegate lake and cross over into california on the old logging roads ! great camping

Not only does that sound awesome for the sake of camping, but any time you don't have to stop at the OR-CA hippy "boarder station" to declare a fucking Fig Newton is a plus.. or am I just in need of revisiting Cali because they don't have those stations anymore?

I remember about 10 years ago having to eat an apple I had on me right in front of the board clerk before he'd let us into CA. Ridiculous thing was I could have just said "No" to his question of "Do you have any fruits, guns, chemicals, dead hookers, living hookers, or nuclear devices in your vehicle" wearing a radiation suit covered in blood and he would have let us pass.

• Like 1

but by eating that apple you may have single handedly saved all of californian wild life

Eh.. not really. Some of my friends a few weeks later built a little catapult and lobbed apples across the OR-CA border resulting in the mass, widespread extermination of all of northern CA's plant, animal, and insect life. When the first apples hit the ground, it was like cataclysm struck! Life just ceased to exist, for miles on end to the south.. but amazingly, not a single blade of grass was affected even a millimeter north of the border.

I should have taken video.

But I guess the border clerk was right. Who woulda thunk it?

im going to disagree with everyone and suggest that you not paint the car and leave it as is

I'm going to disagree with you and agree with everyone else that this car should NOT be repainted. Like the rims but car should be lower.

Eh.. not really. Some of my friends a few weeks later built a little catapult and lobbed apples across the OR-CA border resulting in the mass, widespread extermination of all of northern CA's plant, animal, and insect life. When the first apples hit the ground, it was like cataclysm struck! Life just ceased to exist, for miles on end to the south.. but amazingly, not a single blade of grass was affected even a millimeter north of the border.

I should have taken video.

But I guess the border clerk was right. Who woulda thunk it?