$250 Datsun 710 2 door

My friend has a Datsun 710 that he wants to get rid of. The body is straight and primed ready for paint. It pretty much has everything to make it complete. Now for the bad it is missing the motor and trans and it has no records in the DMV files so it would need to be updated to put back in the system. The car was given to his body shop teacher and my friend got it off him I know this might sound shady but I assure you this is not some scam. My friend has had it at his house for while now and he dosnt now what to do with it. So I told him get rid of it maybe someone wants it for something. I don't now how much he will take for the car so I'm just throwing this out there to see who might be interested in it or what there are willing to give for it. I will try to get some oics of it. So let me know of any of you are interested. Thanks

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I put a price of $250 for a project/parts car. Since there are no pictures,motor/tranny this would be about right. By all means if you want to sell for more just say so and I'll adjust the price. Be prepared to justify by including good pictures (daytime, in focus, interior, engine bay and any problem areas and anything else you want) Answer:

what mods were done if any?

is it complete otherwise or list missing things like a hood, bumper... ?

glass and interior complete and in good shape?

http://s1140.photobucket.com/albums/n567/DARIN510/?action=view&current=photo-6.jpg

No mods where done. I don't know exactly what is missing I do believe the glass is missing .interior is pretty gutted dash is complete though . This is what it looks like I will get more detailed oics I thought this might help a little. Oh the car is located in union city, CA. I forgot to mention that. The body is in good shape

It's a '74 just like mine - if this gets parted out let me know since I need a few parts.

...but it looks like the body is in pretty good shape, so hopefully it will find someone who is up for a project.

No pink slip unfortunately. He went to the DMV awhile back and they told him that they have to records of it in there system so it will have to regenerated into the system and a bill of sale will have to be done. Don't think he would go through all that to sell to someone in the uk.

• 7 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.