My Datsun 521

Thomasleclair

my unfinished 521. i have been restoring it for a few months now. i didnt want to post anything untill i was finished, but some senior members insisted that show. so b4 its even painted.. let me know what you think... you can veiw my 521 at

http://s107.photobuc...ms/Thomas71521/

update!!!

more pics of my painted 521...

112.jpg

114.jpg

118.jpg

122.jpg

126.jpg

129.jpg

131.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for getting my pics up. ill try to figure out how to get the rest soon.

i didnt lower it originally, the previous owner did, but i only have 2 leafs left.. i have put audi seats into it, repaired the pans. and modified the wheel wells to fit my 19s. have also done body work all the way around. waiting for room in my paint booth b4 i can paint it. itll be a darker green then factory w/ flake, prolly some inlayed ghosting skulls down the trim. i have many things planned, so ill see how much i can get done b4 it becomes my daily driver.

-Thomas-

• 2 weeks later...

I love me some green but not to wild about the color of your datsun...but it look like your doing it right..... i like the 18 inch titans on there but what 19's u running....swap it back to stock color.... but mine is that green too ...

130.jpg

they are 19 inch armada w/ low pro. i love the green! i cant wait to see it in the sun! n2m the ghost skulls in the trim. the original color was ok, but it had no POP.