Vancouver Ratsunner meet/dinner?

I was thinking it would be fun to have a night once a month or so where local Ratsunners could get together, have some beers and food, bullshit for a bit, and otherwise just impress people with the horde of Datsuns all parked in on lot.

So what I'm feeling out is would anyone be up for this? If so, what are good days? Middle of the week is what I'm thinking. Wednesdays seem to be pretty open on peoples' schedules; then again it wouldn't have to be a fixed day either.

Then someone could bring a laptop and camera and we could make the rest of Ratsun jealous with our real life shenanigans.

Thoughts?

• Like 3
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not rekindle the weekly Beaverton meets? Seems like those have kinda fizzled.. I've been to a few, and I'd love to go to more, but 3 hours round trip is a bit much at the end of a work day.

But if you're trying to organize something specifically for Vancouver Ratsuners, awesome. Maybe I can make the journey and be there a time or two.

Either way, kudos for trying to round up a posse for some real live Datsun antics... the interwebs are so limited. :cool:

Why not rekindle the weekly Beaverton meets? Seems like those have kinda fizzled.. I've been to a few, and I'd love to go to more, but 3 hours round trip is a bit much at the end of a work day.

But if you're trying to organize something specifically for Vancouver Ratsuners, awesome. Maybe I can make the journey and be there a time or two.

Either way, kudos for trying to round up a posse for some real live Datsun antics... the interwebs are so limited. :cool:

I'm lazy, I was thinking Vancouver because I didn't want to have to drive far. :D

im definately down. i was trying to throw something together at my house, but most ratsuners probably wouldnt drive here.

hook it up, ill bring the strippers and cocaine!! :P :)

So we're having the dinner at the police station eh? :)

I would try to make it, you talking about a dinner thing like the beaverton get togethers but in vancouver, correct?

Never knew what the Beaverton dinners were, but yes, I believe they'd be similar. Pick a place, meet up, eat, bullshit, harass ricers, etc. It could be a Foodie adventure where we try different places, or just find one spot we really like and use that as the goto place. Could even have a banner or something. "Vtec Is For Bitches" would be a nice motto. :)

Guest kamakazi620

Never knew what the Beaverton dinners were, but yes, I believe they'd be similar. Pick a place, meet up, eat, bullshit, harass ricers, etc. It could be a Foodie adventure where we try different places, or just find one spot we really like and use that as the goto place. Could even have a banner or something. "Vtec Is For Bitches" would be a nice motto. :)

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ricers!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahah Thats what WE are DER DER!!!!!!

Hell yeah, i'm down for this, but probation says Oregon only, so somewhere here, would work better for me. Who knew crackamahass county could be so uptight? Don't worry, my "crime" had neither a victim, nor a clear and present danger. Watch out for Canby PD. :)

Hell yeah, i'm down for this, but probation says Oregon only, so somewhere here, would work better for me. Who knew crackamahass county could be so uptight? Don't worry, my "crime" had neither a victim, nor a clear and present danger. Watch out for Canby PD. :)

Who knew walking around the elementary play ground naked except for a thin, strategically placed covering of peanut butter, M&Ms, and a Barney costume head would be an arrestable offence eh?

Who knew walking around the elementary play ground naked except for a thin, strategically placed covering of peanut butter, M&Ms, and a Barney costume head would be an arrestable offence eh?

Ooh yeah, peanut butter would have worked waaaaaaay better. The jelly just kept dripping off :)

Pied piper pizza, perfect spot. They have muscle car meets there alot, buffet, beer, arcade, big lot, close to 205 and 500, might give ys some sort of discount uf theres a bunch of us, its 200 feet from my folks house so maybe theyd bring a datsun over too, oh and icecream too. When lets doit soon

Pied piper pizza, perfect spot. They have muscle car meets there alot, buffet, beer, arcade, big lot, close to 205 and 500, might give ys some sort of discount uf theres a bunch of us, its 200 feet from my folks house so maybe theyd bring a datsun over too, oh and icecream too. When lets doit soon

That's a great idea! My dad and I work on the Pied Piper's owners' satellite system. :) I've been up on their roof a few times. So I'll have to see if they might be willing to drop us a de-count.

And Banner, that's so awesome that your parents are going to bring ice cream. :)