Bluebird Coupe on Seattle CL- Cheap! $1850

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the car and parts well, sold quick, was ready to pic it up but going going gone.

3 Bluebirds went in 1 came out perfect 1 came out better and this was the last one.

From what I have seen nothing goes in to this shop with out coming out sweet

here are pics our old Coupe

100_1745

Green parts came from my old coupe

JamesAJohnson.jpg

Orange parts came from Ted Lo's old coupe

P1010027-3.jpg

So far 2 nice coupes have been created, now lets see the

last of the 3

I've heard Ted lo's old coupe was totaled if so where did all the parts go? And some of those parts came from your old green coupe? If so what happen to it? Or am I just reading all this wrong?

I saw a really nice green coupe at trueline in seattle. They are a frame and alignment shop that does relly nice work. Problem is the gerrn coupe was hit hard in the passenger quarter up into the c pillar. When I saw the yellow coupe for sale it looks like a lot of hte green coupe parts came with it. I wonder if the green coupe did not make it. It needed a ton of work but looked like a nice car other than the hard hit. Anyone know the rest of the story?

Thought i would let people know the coupe did not go to Arizona. i bought it that day it came on craigslist, just was waiting for parts to show up from Arizona that went with the coupe. wanted to wait until i picked it up its now in my shop as of last night . but that didn't stop me from sourcing out parts i have parts coming from all over the world lol but could still use some. let me know if u have any for me .

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.