L20b engine motor - North SF Bay Area - $200?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

No, it's a W58 with round ports. You're looking at the incorrect gasket that was on there.

I stand corrected, I expanded that photo, and sure enough, I could barely see the round exhaust ports. It's funny about that, you can run the square ex. port mani. on the round port heads, but it don't work well the other way. Your correct, I was looking at the gasket.

• 3 weeks later...

I still wouldn't mind selling this for $200 to make space in my garage if anyone is interested.

Hit up Gus-Gus on here with a PM, he may be interested.

Thanks for the heads up Mario and I would have definitely gotten this; however, I already found one. Two wouldn't hurt though.

Or I can get it and you can keep practicing your rebuilding skills! :P

Or I can get it and you can keep practicing your rebuilding skills! :P

HAHA! You should get it Mario what are you waiting for? I'll definitely help you out on the rebuilt.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you check 69dime's profile you'd see that he was Last Active Apr 10 2012 05:43 PM

This post may drop down the page and off the board before he comes back and may not see it. I would suggest that you send him a private message so it is waiting for him.

I guess with the last software update, we no longer get e-mails when the topic is updated. Anyway, it's still available, replied to your PM but didn't hear back.

Negative...go into your.... "My Settings"....and subscribe to thread

I guess with the last software update, we no longer get e-mails when the topic is updated. Anyway, it's still available, replied to your PM but didn't hear back.

Negative...go into your.... "My Settings"....and subscribe to thread

or look at top right of this page and click follow