Just found another way for the local GOV to rape my wallet

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nah, i gotta make some money off of it.

In the voice of Wanda Sykes: Hey dummy, don't go out and try and break your shit in the mud right before you're going to try and sell your shit. :rolleyes:

Seriously.

Oregon DMV bends you over good....but we have no sales tax....they have to get it somewhere.

$130-140 for tags every 2 years!

CA is every year, but the reg cost is based on the value of your car. The first year I registered my car after buying it new it cost me over $600. They also hit you with a fee on trucks over a certain weight. My 3/4 ton Chevy costs a little over $200 each year, starting next year I'm yanking the bed, hood, and fenders off before they weigh it.

I pay 200 dollars every time i buy a car from washington. Thats for title transfer, inspection, plates, and tabs. Then a little more for added insurance. I dont know what the fee is for tabs. CUZ I SELL THE BITCH BEFORE THE TIME EVEN COMES

Get it, use it, toss it and goto the next.

cl-3m_tampon.jpg

L!OL!L!OL!L!OL!L!OL!L!OL!L!OL!L!OL!L!OL!L!OL!L!OL!L!OL!L!OL!L!OL!L!OL!L!OL!L!OL!

Oregon DMV bends you over good....but we have no sales tax....they have to get it somewhere.

$130-140 for tags every 2 years!

Um no.

DMV price is $86. If you live in a DEQ zone $21 for that. Oh and then there is the multnomah fee for living there (im never moving to multnomah county, though no just cuz of this) of $19.

If you have deq and live in Multnomah it is $126.

Just deq means $107

And then my Datto only costs $86.

Got the new girl at the DOL. Kept asking me when the last time I DEQ'd the Z.

"Never have."

"But you haven't to have go have licensed it."

"Nope."

"Then I can't give you your tags until you do."

"Does the computer say I need to?"

"Well, no, but you have to have it done every two years."

"Hi."

"Uhh, hi."

"Hello."

"....hello?"

"You're pretty new here aren't you?"

"...ya."

"Okay love, here's how it works, in Clark County, anything over X number of years, or manufactured before X year is exempt from DEQ."

"Really?"

"Ask your manager."

Cute new girl, hadn't run across the exemption before. I do love the confused look you get from people when you say hi or hello to them mid-conversation. :)

Holy shit, you paid less than $50 bucks for registering? Come to WA, they squeeze the shit out of you for registration here. But yeah, it's not like the paper cost $10. If it does, that's retarded. Why are you trying to make me talk bad about the south monkey!? :P

CA is worse.... I spent I think it was $96 to put my 510 on non-op earlier this year.... just went in last month to get it off non-op and get it registered again..... $85. Really?

That and your parents would have to want to move..

Hmm, parent would be more appropriate. Also since my mom is a house rep, she isn't going anywhere (has to live in the district). Also my mom wouldnt move there for similar reasons I would not.

But +1.