71' 510

SyCK

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please de bumble bee your 510 and put the emblem on the correct side. Idk why but ever since transformers 3, whenever i see a emblem on the wrong side of the grille i just want to rip them off lol. It just dont look right, its like im looking at the car through a mirror.

Other than that, i like the photos, wish someone could take great photos like that of my dads 3 cars, and of my 510 and 411 (once the 411 is done that is) Someone really knew what they were doing :).

Thanks guys

Please de bumble bee your 510 and put the emblem on the correct side. Idk why but ever since transformers 3, whenever i see a emblem on the wrong side of the grille i just want to rip them off lol. It just dont look right, its like im looking at the car through a mirror.

ehh, it was like that when I bought it. I plan on moving but I've had no reason to pull the grill, I guess whenever I install the ellipsoids I'll take care of it.

More proof that a moredoor can look as rad as a 2.

lol @ moredoor

Badge on wrong side? Did not know that was a transformer thing and have no plans of finding out, but it was the first thing I noticed. If I had a car with it on the right I would put it back on the left just to distance myself from the movie dick heads. Nice car but the front is too low, wait... that's the whole idea right? :D

Nice car but the front is too low, wait... that's the whole idea right? :D

Some like the car to stay level, some like even wheel gap (top of fender arch to top of wheel distance) compared front and back. I am one of those guys. On a 510, that creates some nice rake.

Some like the car to stay level, some like even wheel gap (top of fender arch to top of wheel distance) compared front and back. I am one of those guys. On a 510, that creates some nice rake.

I agree, I love 510's that are slightly raised over level in the rear.

I am going to go a little lower in the rear on mine (like a 1/2")

P1000050.jpg