here is my new car

angelmanuel

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

datsun.jpg

First, it needs to be lower, and I don't mean off the trailer.

Next, the rear axle assy from an '80-'81 S110 (rear disc brakes)

S12 front struts with larger caliper and vented rotors. (get the 14" rims and 15/16" MC too)

L20B (or optional LZ22 hybrid) motor and '81-'83 280zx 5 speed.

Vomit bags.

datsun.jpg

First, it needs to be lower, and I don't mean off the trailer.

Next, the rear axle assy from an '80-'81 S110 (rear disc brakes)

S12 front struts with larger caliper and vented rotors. (get the 14" rims and 15/16" MC too)

L20B (or optional LZ22 hybrid) motor and '81-'83 280zx 5 speed.

Vomit bags.

i like how you think, however, a few things: i am not a big fan of carburators- so what fuel injected engine would you recommend? where can i get the rest of the parts you mentioned? i live in mississippi, so not a whole lot of datsuns here.

Wouldn't life be simpler if Nissan made the KA 45 years ago, and every car off the line already had it done?

:lol:

IMO, when they quit much sooner on the old oil, more late 60's and early 70's datsuns would have been scrapped leaving less to swap KA's into today. For today, I agree the KA is the better engine to run, but I love my l20b, we got history :)

I like the way you think...... KA24E (because thay are nicer looking) for the win!

wouldn't it be better to install the twin cam version? what tranny would i use? is the S110 diff good to handle a lot of power? is it an LSD?

for this project, fabrication would not be a problem at all.

wouldn't it be better to install the twin cam version? what tranny would i use? is the S110 diff good to handle a lot of power? is it an LSD?

for this project, fabrication would not be a problem at all.

ka24de+s110 rear end= WOW. i mean kaaamon 225 pounds of torqe is ggood enough to move that lil thing!

i dont think it has lsd. you would use the ka24 trans..

Angel, glad you found a car (even if it isn't as cool as a 1200 :P ). That thing looks like a great place to start. Just do everything 80datson did. After reading through his thread, I'm convinced that he has the perfect combo for a 210.

Did the non-USDM 210s have smaller bumpers like the B210s did?

Angel, glad you found a car (even if it isn't as cool as a 1200 :P ). That thing looks like a great place to start. Just do everything 80datson did. After reading through his thread, I'm convinced that he has the perfect combo for a 210.

Did the non-USDM 210s have smaller bumpers like the B210s did?

thanks. i was just wondering on the rear end, i would prefer a LSD. also, something strong since i know that if drop in a KA i will not leave it stock. like i said, fabrication would not be an issue. where i am at, it is muuuuuch easier to get a frontier or pathfinder than an s110.