anyone heard from pumpkn210?

Dave is supposed to come over tomorrow to help me put an engine in and his phone isn't one and he hasn't logged in for a few days. I know usually when he is here I know who he is going to see for a few days after, so if he mentioned anything about coming over to me would you let me know?

Or if he got arrested can you let me know so I can bail his ass out?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I texted him a few days ago, or maybe it was a week ago about the wheel cylinders. Said he was busy, might be working on the Fontana truck. We are talking about Pumpkin though, you might check the local jail population just in case.

http://www.cityofpuyallup.org/jailroster.php

It occurred to me I don't actually know Pumpkin's real name, but you can look him up there.

I only see 2 Daves.

Hmm, I texted him a few days ago, or maybe it was a week ago about the wheel cylinders. Said he was busy, might be working on the Fontana truck. We are talking about Pumpkin though, you might check the local jail population just in case.

http://www.cityofpuy.../jailroster.php

It occurred to me I don't actually know Pumpkin's real name, but you can look him up there.

I only see 2 Daves.

In the future you should ask if they've taken anybody in wearing big red clown shoes~ might help... :lol:

wow this sounds like a normal week end for me when my friends decide to go drinking.... tend to wake up not knowing where any body is... one time like two months ago... travis had calebs phone, caleb was in the hospital for being drunk in public, shane had my truck, and i had travis' pink mustang, and travis was with some chick (that talked like a dude)... was a fucked up week end

• Like 2