Need an ashtry for my 710

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they are checking to see if they got one, if they got one, they want 20 to 25$.

you interested Red. :unsure:

Yes i am, and thanks for the effort, if they got one pm me your paypal or address, luttle somthung for yoyr troubles as well.

I'll pm you when they return the phone call. This could take a few days.

as for " luttle somthung for yoyr troubles as well." no charge pleze, just want to help you fill the hole. :)

I pming you. ;)

I've got an ashtray kicking around on the workbench for small parts holding, think it might have came from a 710, not sure...

Ashtraytop.jpg

Ashtraybottom.jpg

I'm sure one of those HF magnetic dishes would work as well or better for parts. Should fit in a padded flat rate envelope, how's $10 shipped sound if it's what you need?

Not sure you would have o ask banner.... I got two sets today, one for him one for me, and you know what he said when i told him........ "F*#$ OFF, I hate you, you are the worst brother", so i went home and cried myself to sleep

• Like 1

Not sure you would have o ask banner.... I got two sets today, one for him one for me, and you know what he said when i told him........ "F*#$ OFF, I hate you, you are the worst brother", so i went home and cried myself to sleep

hahahahahahah! SLANDER! What I said is,your,so fn prety right now, if you had a vag id hug it! Love you brother, obtainer of the strut.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.