landlord says get it out of my yard sale

Trying to sell a clean california b210 with a14 125k original miles all smog etc. and your choice of trans. in fact you will get 3 (1 auto and 2 four speeds) i got in over my head trying to convert from automatic to fourspeed and have had the transmission in and out about a dozen times. this will be an easy fix for any ratsuner. blue book on this car in great shape is 3200 mid range is 2400. i am atleast 2800 into it not including time or labor.

the forced add price starts at 1800 but who am i kidding. offer me anything you like. minimal rust almost zero dents. just a few small dings here and there. second owner first was an old lady... i got it when i turned 18 fill in the blanks. lol

i need reliable transportation or to get this thing driving and out of my yard. there is a build thread with it somewhere in my posts. make an offer trades for anything cool works too. my bottom line is about 1200 and its easily worth that and would make a quick flip to over 2k no trouble. college has started back up and i am moving out of state end of the month.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to sell a clean california b210 with a14 125k original miles all smog etc. and your choice of trans. in fact you will get 3 (1 auto and 2 four speeds) i got in over my head trying to convert from automatic to fourspeed and have had the transmission in and out about a dozen times. this will be an easy fix for any ratsuner. blue book on this car in great shape is 3200 mid range is 2400. i am atleast 2800 into it not including time or labor.

the forced add price starts at 1800 but who am i kidding. offer me anything you like. minimal rust almost zero dents. just a few small dings here and there. second owner first was an old lady... i got it when i turned 18 fill in the blanks. lol

i need reliable transportation or to get this thing driving and out of my yard. there is a build thread with it somewhere in my posts. make an offer trades for anything cool works too. my bottom line is about 1200 and its easily worth that and would make a quick flip to over 2k no trouble. college has started back up and i am moving out of state end of the month.

Location? OICS??

Location is Montesano Washington area..

Not sure which car he`s selling though

(edit)

Since redbanner thinks it`s the white one ........if it is , here is another view car isn`t smoking, just an optical illusion of my dirty / fogged 40 year old, windshield..

untitled.jpg

ah ok i would regret selling but i dont really have much choice either. i have 2 friends that are offering to buy it for 1200 and will keep it at there houses. but i dont want it to die in a field someplace i want to know itll be going again. potentially even buy it back from whoever. i love this car

it has until noon tommorrow i wish i could store it but im moving away in 45 days it doesnt make sense to keep a car i wont be coming back to. get it gone folks its a great car and price is REALLY negotiable throw me some offers. Red banner i will consider part trade for ct90 stuff or covering shipping costs (600 through matson) if you want another b210 this would be a good one to get going

it has until noon tommorrow i wish i could store it but im moving away in 45 days it doesnt make sense to keep a car i wont be coming back to. get it gone folks its a great car and price is REALLY negotiable throw me some offers. Red banner i will consider part trade for ct90 stuff or covering shipping costs (600 through matson) if you want another b210 this would be a good one to get going

I would jump all over that, if i had the time to come get it, i realy like the look of your car and i know after all you done to it its gotta be somthing silly holding you back, shit shit shit, wish i could, what happens tomaro at noon?

Or talk Nanerhamik into holding it for you, it would blend in with the other 40 or so he has. Hell he finds another car every time he mows the yard!!! :D

I know hahaha I was considering sending him the same request lol. He's relatively close too. I am pushing it to the ball park to hide it for a day but then idk where it will wind up. :/ it really needs a place to go its a really fun ride. Most responsive car I've driven and always gets loads of thumbs up. Well it DID.... Now it just sits :(

I would jump all over that, if i had the time to come get it, i realy like the look of your car and i know after all you done to it its gotta be somthing silly holding you back, shit shit shit, wish i could, what happens tomaro at noon?

I've put the trans in and out about 7 times now. It's driving me crazy because it's always one thing or another bot working :/ I know it's simple but I'm a bot cartarded when it comes to major work like transmission conversion

Ok I found a friend who will keep it alive but he wants to hire someone to get it going any way they can. He doesn't have much money to hire anyone but I'm basically giving the car to him for free until he can get it going. Is there anyone who could get it back on the streets at a relatively small cost? It can't take much but I've tried about everything myself. If we could work something out It would be great. I pushed it a few blocks to a friends but they can't keep it there. It has until the 14th of nov then it's up for anything

Pumpkin 210????????

be honest your friend will not have this car long.

That's why it's still off the road now I 'hired' him 2x now with similar results. What he 'did' was wrong The parts were complete shit and I have had to redo most of what he charged me for. To top it off he cut the lines to the auto trans instead of unbolting them so now I can't even put it back to how it was.

That's why it's still off the road now I 'hired' him 2x now with similar results. What he 'did' was wrong The parts were complete shit and I have had to redo most of what he charged me for. To top it off he cut the lines to the auto trans instead of unbolting them so now I can't even put it back to how it was.

Go to O'reiley Auto parts and buy some new trans lines and bend up em' up to fit your car. The lines are fairly cheap and if your careful, you can form em' by hand, you can buy a small line bender cheap at Harbor Freight if you wanna get fancy. :D

<_<

Ok since you chose to do ^that^ instead of pming me or calling, we will do this in here then...

I know that there is alot that you dont understand, know, or remember... Soooo

You convieniently forgot that I had told you what I charge until after I was at your place working. And then trying to give me Parts as payment without ever saying that was your plan. Kinda left a bad taste in my mouth... If I wanted to make $10/hr I would work at Burger King!

Im sorry those parts didnt work out for you. I wish we were both moare prepared for the work at hand. But for the compensation given, you got the parts for Free!

Heres what Im willing to do, my car is gonna start its transplant in a couple weeks. Then I will Give you the tranny, flywheel, clutch and All.

Or I got an auto tranny and lines for you.. or You can splice in some rubber line onto the metal where I cut them appart. Told you all this last time we talked :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Sorry Dave I don't mean to hate to hard on that this car has just had me to re limit with frustration. I appreciate you coming out and helping for not much but you still wound up with a few hundred bucks and a hundred dollar set of wheels. You provide a good service to people so I wont down on that. The car is going to my friend Bryce and he needs to get this thing driving one way or another. Ill have him get ahold of you first and you can talk numbers and work out whatever. He knows just about zero on cars and one good thing about working with you is you show how to do a lot and that information is worth the cash alone.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.