Daily driver

89rodknocker

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is my daily driver "Cookie Monster", my plates were expired since june, :/ and dps wants to charge me 600$ for new ones, fuck that. any ways its a rebuilt L16 5 speed (27 mpg) weber carb. i drive around 50 miles a day.

datsun6.jpg

Ya I daily drove my old 620 40 miles round trip, and everywhere else. Ity was my only truck at the time. I have driven 620s from washington to California...so if it mechanically sound why not...I see old rigs onn the road all the time..around here alot..510, 620 etc...have fun!

i drive mine during non-rainy season around the neighborhood mostly weekends. really enjoy driving my stock 5-speed 620...i'm in the process of acquiring parts to switch to a L20 and dual size carbs and a very nasty cam..

I have a daily driver 78 620 K/C, drove great before I used it to move 1005 miles from OR to MT fully loaded and lost compression in one of my cylinders about half way. I made it all the way on 3 cylinders and I still drive it daily, till I can find another L20b or the parts to fix the motor. I'll post an older pic cause it's the only way to post on Ratsun.

041011-0853.jpg

041011-0852.jpg

I daily my 73 620 leaks a little gas and anti freeze but fuck it... in fact its my only vehicle at the moment (moving to Japan in 15 days). I drive it about 10-15 miles a day top.

88aeea4d.jpg

Dang,dude!...and it's clean! I dig! How much are you willing to part for it when you leave the country?