Hating my dad right now

So he went to the car auction to get my sister a car (she's been saving for a while and 3 jobs). He gets her a Mazda Protege5 wagon nice first car. Well, why is that reason to be hating your dad you ask yourself??? Well he showed me a survivor 4 door 1971 Datsun 510 on the auction list and guess what he did?? He bought it as well. What a jerk, brings it home, we get it running and I look over at my 510 which is in pieces and I just hang my head in disgust.

I need your guys help conning him for the car. I have a 4 door vg powered 71 my self, currently under construction. I have an 89 supra turbo currently under construction. I'm picking up a 94 Nissan Hardbody for $800 from a friend in Arizona. He's driving it out here to me this weekend. So I will have a reliable daily driver in the truck. When I got that L16 started though, it struck a chord deep in my soul. The way that little single barrel sounded was just beautiful.

I need it in my life it's a true survivor. Everything is intact I promise to take pictures with my SLR tomorrow for you viewing pleasure.......

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Dad won't give it to you cuz he doesn't want 3 non-running cars in his driveway?

Maybe Dad won't give it to you cuz he paid for it with his money?

Maybe Dad won't give it to you cuz he has no reason to give you a car?

Maybe Dad won't give it to you cuz he thinks you're a moron for not posting pics?

Maybe Dad won't give it to you cuz he wants to DRIVE a Datsun?

• Like 8

Maybe Dad won't give it to you cuz he doesn't want 3 non-running cars in his driveway?

Maybe Dad won't give it to you cuz he thinks you're a moron for not posting pics?

Hahaha,,, All those reasons and they all are acceptable.. oillz

article-2039985-0E0389CF00000578-306_636x451.jpg

Maybe Dad won't give it to you because he's giving it to your sister.

Lol. Don't think I'm trying to get it for free either I want to buy it for myself.

And do what with it?

Maybe Dad won't give it to you cuz he wants to see you finish something?

Maybe Dad won't give it to you cuz he cuz it was his work that put a running Datsun in his driveway?

Maybe Dad won't give it to you cuz he is using it as motivation for you to finish yours?

Maybe Dad won't give it to you cuz he knows its fate?

Maybe Dad won't give it to you cuz he wants to have a father/son Datto drive?

• Like 4

And do what with it?

Maybe Dad won't give it to you cuz he wants to see you finish something?

Maybe Dad won't give it to you cuz he cuz it was his work that put a running Datsun in his driveway?

Maybe Dad won't give it to you cuz he is using it as motivation for you to finish yours?

Maybe Dad won't give it to you cuz he knows its fate?

Maybe Dad won't give it to you cuz he wants to have a father/son Datto drive?

bap%20pwned.gif

• Like 4

How did I overlook this previously?

And how did no one else see this either?

:lol:

So he went to the car auction to get my sister a car (she's been saving for a while and 3 jobs). He gets her a Mazda Protege5 wagon nice first car.

Thats why.. ollz.. He just got it to Rub it in ur face that he has a running 510 and u dont.. lol..

GET r DUN

Stop Trolling your Dad Bro ,,, :lol:

Do What HRH said man !!! :cool:

Be Happy for your Pops , and both of you got a chance to own a 510 !!!

What DTP said.. very very true.. Id be stoked if my dad like the cars i like.. soo bad ass,, instead he calls all my cars Stupid lowered money pits.. May be true but i love em..

• Like 1