Need to catch a thief

Long story short, we have some no good lazy rotten thief stealing 18oz cans of R134A from my Autozone, and has managed to get away with 13 cans by hiding the fill hose/gauge attached behind the air filters.

Sneaky little basterd tricked us and we didn't even realize it. It's been happening over the last month or so, and now we want to catch this fucker.

So I'm employing YOU Ratsuners to come up with a lulzy way for me to sneakily find the little douche bag stealing cans from us, so we can lol at his demise..

READY...

SET...

GO...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, you said LOLZY ways.

In that case; coat all the cans in elemental sodium powder. Then soak all of the filters' boxes in water. After handling the cans, when he goes to move the air filters, the interaction will result in horrendous burns.

That or keep all of the cans behind the counter, and in their place put a sign that says "If you'd like to steal any refridgerent cans, please ask for them behind the service counter."

Now, if you want to catch him for the lulz...

Which ever one of you has the day off-position the cameras towards the "staging area."

(Staging area is shelves behind the filters.)

Off employee hides within staging area. When thief goes to hide can-nab that pesky little fuck!

Have a code word so ya'll can block the front door.

I like "Oklahoma" myself. It's fun to say.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Yeah, keep an eye out or move that shit behind the counter. Happens at NAPA too, we moved a lot of our "performance" section to the back after a carb got stolen.

It's odd they're stealing AC though. Granted that shit is 10 bucks a can now, but seems an odd thing to steal. More like they're doing it for the lulz, it's not like they can use it all in one car. Unless they have a really bad leak.

Yeah, keep an eye out or move that shit behind the counter. Happens at NAPA too, we moved a lot of our "performance" section to the back after a carb got stolen.

It's odd they're stealing AC though. Granted that shit is 10 bucks a can now, but seems an odd thing to steal. More like they're doing it for the lulz, it's not like they can use it all in one car. Unless they have a really bad leak.

It can be used for making drugs. One of the more fucked up methods for making meth involves refridgerents.

Mother fuckers tried to steal our intake manifold. Worked in Autozone in the hood. You see some weird shit! My guess they need it to cook there "drug". Would be funny that you swapped the cans and fucked up there whole batch.

Better yet. Place them in the most remote part in the store. Place tracking chips and let them take them. Find where they live and stop their drug operation...

Put them behind the counter, and make people ask for them.

Autozone says a big NO. They want us to just pay more attention. But we have lines out the door some nights and can do up to 10K in sales.

Our carbs and stuff are locked in the office with display boxes. Our A/C stuff is literally in front of the counter. They're stealing big $35 cans and taking the fill hoses with the anti-theft tags off the top.

We suspect it's some independent 'mechanic' walking out with it and selling it at lower prices.

It can be used for making drugs. One of the more fucked up methods for making meth involves refridgerents.

Actually, in this area thats a great possibility.

For now we stuck anti-theft tags under the bottom where they won't know unless they look or walk out the door.

or even pressure cooking to make hash, like in hat newburge hotel.... wasnt me. dude blew some shit up and had refregerent canisters in the room.

OH MY FUCKING GOD THATS GENIUS BRO!

Glad to see the Republic of Texas is still trying.

pretty sure freon is used in methlabs

but r134a is what's used in duster cans

tragic result local to me:

http://www.10news.co...353/detail.html

The explanation I've heard came from one of the EMTs who's delivered a few popped chefs to the ER. It's used when you're bottle cooking meth. A freezer coil is wrapped around your rigs and attached to the refridge bottles to try and keep them from over heating and exploding. It can also be used to cold separate your product faster than trying to boil off the solute. It's funny because these culinary crackheads often blow themselves up when the bottle pops or the canister does.

try rigging up a couple of capacitors to a car battery and hooking them up to one of the canisters. should be a nice show if he gets caught :P

+1 Rotten Tater.

A few more like that and we may need to petition for a 16th.

Now if we could only find the first 15...?

This kid is going to do well here. :)

Not too bad at all.

One quick blast of 3AM fuckery will do that to ya.

A few more like that and we may need to petition for a 16th.

Now if we could only find the first 15...?

Not too bad at all.

One quick blast of 3AM fuckery will do that to ya.

I think we started the young lad on the right path. really only 1/3rd of the 15 ever got accounted for.......so at this point we can just get who the hell ever we deem fit for the team.