521 front valance

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chad, welcome to Ratsun man. Your brother told me you had this. There are a lot of 521 owners out there that would buy them. I say just do it. Heck you can always have the mold made and order a run of 10. You will sell enough to pay for the initial investment. Just do it before you put mounting holes in yours.

Guys, Chad isn't looking to sell this. He is wanting to know if anyone is interested in buying one. What he has is a BRAND NEW, NEVER INSTALLED front spoiler for a 521. He is just checking on interest.

it is Fiberglass and molded into it is 521. Now that i figure out how to add photos i will take some better pics tomorrow.

So it is a aftermarket air dam or valance, made to fit a 521. I would still be interested though, I am looking to replace my beat up stock metal valance, I was running a retread that came apart on the freeway some years back, it wasted the valance and totally beat the shit out of the pass. side floor board, it took a 7 lb. sledge to beat the floor board back close to where it was.

I have been watching this thread with high hopes, but I really think this is more of a "chin" or "spoiler" than a valance. The valance is the metal trim below the core support that houses the turn signal/marker lights. However this piece is really cool, especially since it has 521 embossed on it, but ratsun I believe was hoping for a true valance.