610 street demon resurection

bonvo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

roof is done and in primer now the only rust left is the little bit of cancer in the rear window frame :D

DSC04407.jpg

DSC04408.jpg

and just because its a bad ass shot

DSC04409.jpg

shows how low it is

Edited by bonvo

no i could never trade my baby away

she went on her first adventure today :D to the junk yard to snag some parts i found an inline radiator filler on a toyota mr2 i did discover an oil leak though got to track it down i think its the fuel pump at the block though

edit: took another look it looks like the filter

Edited by bonvo

did some more today i wired in a new choke relay and put in the inline fill cap i got from the yard and a new overflow tank :D

i know the engine compartment is dirty but thats the beauty of the bed liner its easy to clean and doesnt look very dirty even when its filthy

DSC04415.jpg

DSC04416.jpg

DSC04418.jpg

well havent done anything since the radiator overflow tank except a few minor things like lube the grease fittings got an air filter that fits under the hood to been driving it around since thursday and today took it for a photoshoot

i figured since its the "zombie" 610 a cemitary was appropriate

DSC04420.jpg

DSC04421.jpg

DSC04422.jpg

DSC04423.jpg

DSC04424.jpg

DSC04426.jpg

and my favorite one of the day

DSC04427.jpg

• Like 1

You're a sick, sick man. I would never bring my sedan to a boneyard - be it human or mechanical. Wouldn't want it to pick up any bad habits, or passengers... :

You're a sick, sick man. I would never bring my sedan to a boneyard - be it human or mechanical. Wouldn't want it to pick up any bad habits, or passengers... :

im not sick this is the zombie 610 so i figured it was fitting and the rock quary i like was closed

It might not be original, but I like it and then put some black stripping on the hood (maybe not) or down the bottom of the doors.

i might but latly ive been leaning tward a blue

badd azz dude...love the exhaust........as for the graveyard , at least you didnt yard job it...lol

lol thanks i love the exhaust myself it sounds just plain mean

here is one of the pics my girlfriend played with in photoshop

DSC0442422.jpg

Edited by bonvo

I like the body style,its comming along good! The few 610's I have seen seemed to look better in bright colors...reds, yellows, oranges, ect...alot of two doors out there look good in em...

anyway, you are making progress...can't wait to see what it will look like in one solid color!