610 street demon resurection

bonvo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice work there. cool to see you didnt give up!

the 14 dollar gun at harbor freight works wonders, and if you use single stage paint, you can get an amazing paint job for less than 100 bucks(what we did on my 1200).

give up is not in my vocabulary :D the way i see it is i have way to many parts for a 610 not to have a 610 :P im looking into getting a gun but my dad has to get the compresser working first

well in preperation for putting the trans i i cut the hole in the floor and bed lined the trans tunnel

DSC04228.jpg

stuck the clutch alignment tool in and it wouldnt go i stick my finger in and the pilot bushing comes out :eek:

0328091657.jpg

ordered a new one it will be in on monday

ok thats the bad news the good news i scored some free seats :D my buddy was junking a first gen mr2 and asked if i needed anything so i pulled the seats out of it there almost a perfect fit

DSC04226.jpg

DSC04231.jpg

DSC04232.jpg

DSC04230.jpg

DSC04233.jpg

this is just a quick mock up but i like them the drivers seat does so much shit side bolsters are adjustable lumbar butt tilts up or down its great :D the best part the match what i had planed for paint

trans sould be in monday night if all goes as planed

Edited by bonvo

just not my day today lol i managed to get the pilot bushing and some of the front suspension tightend up borrowed some bolts from shelly to bolt up the front strut on the right side steering componants stuff like that i think tomorrow ill swap the swaybar get the clutch bolted back up possibly drop the tank

did a little bit more body work today my 2 tone paint is starting to come together :D

DSC04234.jpg

DSC04235.jpg

DSC04236.jpg

the black isnt what i wanted the cap looked more like a gunmetal but its ok it still looks good :D

im not sure why the pics look blue :blink: im gonna try and figure that out later

Guest jaimesix

Hi.

Nice work Bonvo. One thing bro, get that grill off your car before painting or it will get sprayed. Believe me, no matter how carefull and dilligent you get. that mean overspray gets around!

Hopefully this summer we can have a few 610s together!!!!!

Jaime.________________________________________________________

HI any parts for sale from the bent 610 I need the wireing under the dash and on the RH side that runs in the fender tube I have a burnt area and 2 plugs over heated in the bulk head .I can help you with that 74 grill and side lights if your up for any trades or cash .if your wire is damaged I only need the plugs from the hit side let me know .email me at mbkornuth@att.net:)

ok its time for a lunch break :D so far today i have gotten the following done

installed alternator

install starter

install reverse light switch

touched up engine paint

remove smog pump

remove automatic pedals

install manual pedals

removed gas pedal linkage to clean lube and reinstall

after lunch im going to drill and tap headlight mounting holes on passenger side and trim floor a little bit for the shifter