610 street demon resurection

bonvo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn...that looks good Bonvo!! I actually kinda like the front wheels you got on it, but the rears can probably fit a little bit more tire than they can.

i like um to thats why im keeping them but the slots are the style ive always wanted and there wider then the spectres

The strut housing or the cartridge?

i would rather do the whole housing brakes and all but i might be able to get away with just cartrages

i know lynch doesnt it look just bad ass

That is a great look for the car. Just enough fenderwell to be bearable. I had to raise mine up to get that height in the back that you've got. Very damn clean.

Be careful and get the car complete, then go over the systems one by one.

Guest jaimesix

Cool.

Did you start the car Bonvo??? Did it actually move on its own??? That warrants a celebration!

What tire size do you have on the back?? You might need to go a size down on the front, to allow it to sit low and have no issues upon steering, but you know how that goes, trial and error.

With my car I think I will use my rear set I had been using always, the 205/60/14. The front will be smaller ( tire size ) .. later on I will find out the proper size...once lowered to where we want it to be, then the right tire size can be determined. My 710 ( a different car, it has smaller wheel wells than the 610 ) works a lot better with the 185/60 than with the 195/60s. ( same wheels, 14X7 on both tire sizes ). The 195s rubbed in the front on bumps and speed bumps, the 185 never do! , feels great.

Those yellow high beams look very cool.

Jaime.______________________________________________________

the car has not moved on its own yet we just pushed it it needs to stop first and now we have this supention issue if i remember correctly the the tires in the back are 184/85/r14 im not sure

and look w00t video

Love this thread. You rock man, that's all I wanted to say. Kudos

why thank you i wouldnt say i rock i just love my car :D shes the only woman that has always been there aside from my mom:lol:

Nice vid man. Yep something is wrong with the suspension. Keep it up man!

I have something to add too. When I clicked on the vid. My virus protector stopped a virus from running. So I would be careful. No BS....

Nice vid man. Yep something is wrong with the suspension. Keep it up man!

I have something to add too. When I clicked on the vid. My virus protector stopped a virus from running. So I would be careful. No BS....

you virus detector must be smokin crack, no bs :)

seriously tho, dont worry bout youtube an such, theres no virus there.. chances are your anti virus was pickin up something else.. or your already infected maybe..

macafee = junk

norton = junk

AVG FREE = good shit, all else = fail..

With the struts, did you replace the inserts, or are you still using whatever was in there? I'd probably start by cracking that one open and taking out the insert and see what it looks like. I think it's PROBABLY the insert, because if the strut is bent a little, I dont think it would affect the stroke of the insert enough to lock it in place like that.

I hope you can drive this thing on the 16th! I'm gunnin' for ya!

lookin good bonvo! :fu:

thanks skib its getting there :D almost ready to drive almost :P

With the struts, did you replace the inserts, or are you still using whatever was in there? I'd probably start by cracking that one open and taking out the insert and see what it looks like. I think it's PROBABLY the insert, because if the strut is bent a little, I dont think it would affect the stroke of the insert enough to lock it in place like that.

I hope you can drive this thing on the 16th! I'm gunnin' for ya!

im thinking its the insert as well considering the strut looked straight you can see in the pictures it looks straight im gonna try a little trick zerow told me and see what happens

zerow sugested that i undo the nut at the top of the strut to see if i get travel back if i do its the strut housing if i dont its the insert no the motor has not been started since the accedent but it shouls sound cool threw open manifold :D im hoping i can make it to the meet but i may not be able to

At least COME to the meet! It's a party and a half down there! You've gotta cruise out in SOMETHING! Make someone drop you off in Sacramento, and you can cruise down in our caravan! Bonvo, I'll hate you forevers if yous not comings down!