Tredspeed Datsun car show and swap meet

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Datsloco and I are leaving here at 9 am...may put some stuff in my trunk to sell but for the most part im just gonna throw some lawn chairs in the back seat to enjoy the show and friends...

SEE YA ALL THERE!

I did my part I text all my contacts in my phone LOL thats more efective about 50 or more

What? I didn't get a text! What's this about a swap meet??????

You need my Gold with silver liped 14x6.5 +4 Work Equip 03 Excels!!

Haha! I've been looking at those for a while. They're tempting but a little bit out of my range. sad.gif

Payments? JK!! tongue.gif

• Like 1

Thanks for settin this up guys. Showed up today with my dad just to check everything out. At this point I just need some seats as well as some parking brake cables and the 510 will be driveable after a little more work. Ended up coming home with a a brand new front air dam as well as the other heater defroster hose I needed... thanks the510keeper! :cool: I think we'll start checking out swap meets more often... there's stuff at these things you'd never see for sale on forums or CL.

• Like 1

Thanks to Daniel from Tredspeed for hosting this swap meet and thanks to those that set it up! It's great to have a local So.Bay swap meet (or any swap meet for that matter). Hopefully next time we can get the word out a little earlier and post it on multiple Datsun forums to get more folks to come out and buy! On that note, thanks to those that came and picked up a carpet kit, stickers, or whatever from me! James, thanks for the trade! :)

Here was the highly anticipated raffle Don Hector was holding...for $2 you could have won a DATSUN grill emblem, Datsun keys, Datsun engine block plate, or a Datsun 521 race truck toy!

072910Pictures474.jpg

• Like 1

Victory and I had a great time as always. Trading and bartering all day. Thanks Mario. Thanks Danial and Becka for hosting. Need to have Gino do BBQ next time. I think there is a lot of us that want to thank Rodger and his sweetheart for the Corona. It seemed to be a good time for all. Dave Pare might be doing a swap meet in late Sept in Sac. We will keep you all posted

we had a great time bought a few things was given a few things gave one thing away and have a new contact for nos parts it was great thanks Daniel and Rebecca and thanks for the solder less conector and tool use ran great on the way home maybe next time we can post on CL as well although turn out wasn't bad cant wait for pics brought the camera forgot to take any pics only some on the way there Thanks again Randy

• 2 weeks later...