I'll pay somebody to help me with wiring

I need rear lights, headlight switch, and gauges wired up. I'm having lot's of trouble with it and want someone who has more experience to come help me/do it.

Huntington Beach, I'm available almost 24/7 just let me know how much you'll charge me :P

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad you didn't bring it to Canby.. it'd be done. ;)

I can't really drive to Canby with no nights/gauges :P

Truck all stock as far as the wiring harness goes?

I'm 99% sure it's a stock harness, other than the fog light wire addition :P

I need rear lights, headlight switch, and gauges wired up. I'm having lot's of trouble with it and want someone who has more experience to come help me/do it.

Huntington Beach, I'm available almost 24/7 just let me know how much you'll charge me :P

You make it sound like the headlight switch and gauges are not wired?? Do you mean that they simply aren't working? If so all your problems could be bad fuses or bad contacts in the fuse box. Replace all the fuses and clean the fuse holder contact points with something like emery cloth. Start with that first.

it was a joke :lol: we did a whole emergancy motor swap in the camp ground at the Canby Datsun show this year.

xD I've always wanted to do that.

And When I bought the truck, all the wires were cut randomly by the previous owner so I have no idea what wire goes where. The fuses are all good and new, I just can't seem to figure out what wire goes where. Haha

How fast do you need to get it done?

same question.

im in rancho cucamonga but spend alot of time in oc but i coodnt get to this thing for like 2-3 weeks maybe longer, ive got way too many side jobs to do right now

• 1 month later...

There's a brake light switch? That might explain why I haven't been able to get those to work yet.

I managed to figure out my gauge wiring and wiper switch as well. (Installing a tach and oil pressure gauge might be a concern of mine though)

I'm onto the headlight switch now, theres 7 wires from the harness and fuse box in the area, yet only 4 wires on the switch. So hopefully I'll have lights before JCCS, otherwise I'll have to tape up some flashlights to make it 'legal'

• 1 month later...