Butt drama.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

travellondonairfareticketonlineb-7.jpg

That is what I call "yoga bait". It is a foul, evil bait used to financially trap men (aka marriage), after which the second trap is sprung and the ass, along with the rest of the woman, slowly expands.

However, just to be cruel, the con artist will occasionally wear yoga pants in its new mass rating, reminding you that you should hate your life.

yogapants.jpg

I say it a lot, but this does look like my ex wife......lol...bodacious boobies for realz yo.....flatcat, you missed out on my bbq @ canby, it was pretty epic. Now hot girls rollin in q sauce...I may be in heavenz

:rolleyes: ,,, *cough*bullshit*cough* ,,, you know the rule ,,, let Ratsun decide

:D :lol:

Damn Wildman.

Sounds like you're writing checks.

I'm with the mob. Oic's or ban.

Someone hand this man a vacation card.

He's already packed!

Oh man, gonna ban the wildman....hurts my heart. Hell I don't even know if I have the damn photo cd, its just I don't think she knew I had it made when the oics were developed......I guess I now have motivation to unpack my life! Mom, dad guess whose movin back home!

Oh man, gonna ban the wildman....hurts my heart. Hell I don't even know if I have the damn photo cd, its just I don't think she knew I had it made when the oics were developed......I guess I now have motivation to unpack my life! Mom, dad guess whose movin back home!

Well you gotta do what u gotta do..... to get them OICS!! :rofl:

:P

This thread went from Butt Drama to Wildmaninid getting pressured to show his xwifey...

Well you gotta do what u gotta do..... to get them OICS!! :rofl:

:P

This thread went from Butt Drama to Wildmaninid getting pressured to show his xwifey...

Agreed.

I'll be back with more drama when my homework is all finished.

Today was my first day of summer quarter. So I'm stacked!

But Wildman has been doing a great job as well.