My First Car! 79 Datsun 620

Cakebreak

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice truck! Any plans for it? What is the history of it? What is your interior like?

Thanks man!

Not sure what im going to do mechanically yet but other than that im keeping her just as she is.

Interior... cracked dash not to bad though cracked gage plate (the plate that has the 3 holes for the gages and the stereo and climate control

knock off recaro seats, a grant gt wheel not sure which one... a hurst shifter and no rust except for a little bit on the inside of the passenger door at the bottom.

As far as history i dont know to much... just that she was sitting for quite a few years at this guys work not being driven so he bought her from his manager and she had

an L18 in her so he searched and found an L20b and a few other parts from a few other trucks and put all the best condition parts on her, then she became his sons DD

until yesterday and now she is mine!:D

I have been eyeballing this truck on CL for dayyyys now. I really like it. Hope u do work with it. sell me ur wheels!

Don't sell him the wheels. Damn it Siqx20 we dont need to have our trucks as twins yet! :P

love the truck!!! i like the theme, i think you need a hand gernade shifter handle. what kind of hood is on it ? i like it lots! cool.gif

haha thank you man! She will deffinately be getting an ammo can as an armrest/CD and other shit holder. And the hood is actually 100% Custom...

it was made by the guy who sold it to me.

Wheels are stock nissan titan 18 in wheels... not exactly sure of all the measurements but the tires are 225 50r18.

Thanks for the tire size info, those looks real nice. I like the look of the Titans, but it seems there are a lot of dats with them. 18's look to be just the right size rim especially with that low pro tire. Your truck looks clean and sits nice. Again Great Truck, Grat$

Thanks for the tire size info, those looks real nice. I like the look of the Titans, but it seems there are a lot of dats with them. 18's look to be just the right size rim especially with that low pro tire. Your truck looks clean and sits nice. Again Great Truck, Grat$

No problem man! Thanks! Yeah... at first i thought.... 18's wow their big... but when i saw it in person it really looks good case it fills the wheel wells. Thanks man!

Will u take some detailed pics of the cowl hood for me?? I have been wanting to do the same thing for a while but wasnt sure how big or how tall i wanted to do it. I really like the way yours looks, I would need like some front, side, and rear pics and maybe one of the underside. Thanks a bunch in advance!!

Will u take some detailed pics of the cowl hood for me?? I have been wanting to do the same thing for a while but wasnt sure how big or how tall i wanted to do it. I really like the way yours looks, I would need like some front, side, and rear pics and maybe one of the underside. Thanks a bunch in advance!!

I can definitely do that for you! I'll go out and take some real quick... tell me if their not bright enough.

Here ya go!:)

P6210053.jpg[/img]

P6210056.jpg[/img]

P6210054.jpg[/img]

P6210062.jpg[/img]

P6210061.jpg[/img]

P6210060.jpg[/img]

P6210058.jpg[/img]

P6210057.jpg[/img]

P6210055.jpg[/img]

P6210064.jpg[/img]

If you need anything else let me know!