Spark Plug Wires

CUSTOM HIGH PERFORMANCE SPARK PLUG WIRES for sale. Dont waste money MSD, ACCEL, MALLORY, TAYLOR..ECT.... I custom build the wires myself. 100% guaranteed period! I am asking $12.00 per wire. I also build Total Ignition Spark kits including Custom Spark Plugs for $175.00..... Way cheaper than MSD type of stuff and again I guarantee them 100%! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1-XZoDr6GE

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So, are these THE wires to have for my Lseries motor!? I don't think you could sway me with any sort of performance increase to justify the $12/wire pricetag. Do you work for the company "monster cables" by chance? :P

So, are these THE wires to have for my Lseries motor!? I don't think you could sway me with any sort of performance increase to justify the $12/wire pricetag. Do you work for the company "monster cables" by chance? :P

Send me your old set and I'll drop the price to $7 per wire. Again 100% Guaranteed!.... "monster cables"...ya right....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1-XZoDr6GE

CUSTOM HIGH PERFORMANCE SPARK PLUG WIRES for sale. Dont waste money MSD, ACCEL, MALLORY, TAYLOR..ECT.... I custom build the wires myself. 100% guaranteed period! I am asking $12.00 per wire. I also build Total Ignition Spark kits including Custom Spark Plugs for $175.00..... Way cheaper than MSD type of stuff and again I guarantee them 100%!

Interesting, but rather than a link~ could we see pics please? You actually MAKE your own double insulated wire? Steel, carbon, spiral core? Do you have any comparative dyno runs showing their superiority? What exactly do you guarantee~ stable resistance/voltage values, no burning/melting, coming apart during regular maintenance, fit-n-finish, satisfaction, or...? How long are they guaranteed? How long have you been building them, and how many sets have you sold? Ten seconds from 65 to 100 mph w/ a Z24?

Looking forward to detailed info!

Wow!! that must be a powerful engine.. It can pull to what 120mph at about 3500 rpms ( maybe ) and that`s with it being stone cold ,,look at gauge,, and two of the idiot lights glowing red. AND holding a camera in his hand while he shifts at 110 mph

The speedo on my wifes turbo supra does the same thing , but never thought to youtube it laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

please refer to my sig for more clarification if needed.

Wow!! that must be a powerful engine.. It can pull to what 120mph at about 3500 rpms ( maybe ) and that`s with it being stone cold ,,look at gauge,, and two of the idiot lights glowing red. AND holding a camera in his hand while he shifts at 110 mph

The speedo on my wifes turbo supra does the same thing , but never thought to youtube it laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

please refer to my sig for more clarification if needed.

Yea, that Abe Lincoln got hosed on some high performance horse hay one time.

Heres the right vid.....

Interesting, but rather than a link~ could we see pics please? You actually MAKE your own double insulated wire? Steel, carbon, spiral core? Do you have any comparative dyno runs showing their superiority? What exactly do you guarantee~ stable resistance/voltage values, no burning/melting, coming apart during regular maintenance, fit-n-finish, satisfaction, or...? How long are they guaranteed? How long have you been building them, and how many sets have you sold? Ten seconds from 65 to 100 mph w/ a Z24?

Looking forward to detailed info!

The wires are hand built and are guarateed no questions asked UNLESS they have been tampered with. Heres the correct vid,

On the vid, isnt the rpm cluster on the right... the whole time its at zero.. watch it and pay attention... talking about the one in the 1st post...

My rpm guage doesnt work, amongst other minor things... Heres the correct vid,

Heres the correct vid,

Why is the tach at "0", why is the temp gauge reading cold, why are you barefooted and running to 100+ mph on public roads? None of this video seems to present a compelling argument for buying your spark plug wires. The motor is obviously not stock, which negates the very small amount of benefit from a "good" set of wires be they made by the almighty or yourself.

My point is, if you're serious about selling your wares, your advertising needs some credibility. Dyno runs before and after, same motor, your wires vs. stock wires, or three competitor's brands, what have you. Speed/power/fastness is built on research and engineering, not on a jumpy youtube video offering no information other than a statement of "They're better."

• Like 2

Why is the tach at "0", why is the temp gauge reading cold, why are you barefooted and running to 100+ mph on public roads? None of this video seems to present a compelling argument for buying your spark plug wires. The motor is obviously not stock, which negates the very small amount of benefit from a "good" set of wires be they made by the almighty or yourself.

My point is, if you're serious about selling your wares, your advertising needs some credibility. Dyno runs before and after, same motor, your wires vs. stock wires, or three competitor's brands, what have you. Speed/power/fastness is built on research and engineering, not on a jumpy youtube video offering no information other than a statement of "They're better."

Have to agree with Matt. While these wires may be better than most, this isn't a very compelling argument. They should be compared to a new set of stock Nissan wires. I look forward to more on these.