• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fall Hotwheels swap meet score.

3FC67555-1512-4753-886B-D7D4A2428F05.jpg

And I found another of the new 620. Willing to swap it for a white real riders 510 or beige 620 from the 10 pack. Yes I'm aware of the price difference, pm to work out details if interested.

Cant wait til the MB comes out here!

• Like 3

Thanks eBay

14724524_10209755575658875_540183126243214666219_10209765103177057_5428613962526

Nice that they are reasonable still, hope they don't go through the stratosphere!

Found a super nitro doorslammer this morning, there were four cases sitting in front of the empty shelves at Meijer so I racked them and found two errors (woot) and the Super TH

• Like 2

I would post the pic but PB is being a pain in the dick.

http://www.lamleygroup.com/2016/11/m2-brings-some-big-news-to-sema.html?m=1

Yes, M2, the masters of detail, separate parts, and the best chases in diecast are going JDM. And it is an awesome thing.

It is of course awesome for the fans of Japanese cars, me included. But I think everyone should be excited. There will surely be a sigh coming from some, bemoaning the fact that M2 has given into the hype. There might be a sigh from JDM fans themselves that they are launching this new phase with the Hako GT-R, Datsun 510, and 240Z, the Mustang and Camaro of Japan.

But of course this is where M2 should start. Should they do JDM? Of course!! Diecast companies do diecast cars, and there is no denying these will be popular. There is no doubt this will open M2 to a whole new group of colletors.

Second, I have said before that M2 has its own voice. Not only in the way they make their models with an intense focus on detail, but they hit a certain vibe as well. These aren't as much replicas as they are "spokespersons" for their era. Wheels, deco, paint, etc.

That means M2 will take an approach to these models that no other diecast company has. I will of course collect these, and happily place them next to Skyline and Datsun replicas from a slew of other companies. And they will look great together. I can also put them next to other M2 models like the Ford Vans and Chevy Camaros, and they will all work together as well.

So yeah, this is a great thing. M2 Designer Sean Taylor is taking these on, and there isn't a more passionate car dude out there. Those who have met him know that Sean puts all into his designs, so this project is in very good hands.

Let's watch and see. Coming next summer...

• Like 2