I think I've done it!

So, I got up early yesterday morning and me and monkeygirl drove about an hour towards Atlanta to audition for the extras in the new American Pie movie that's being filmed locally.

We stood in line at a casting agency for about 2 hours with a bunch of stupid teenagers dressed like attention whores before we FINALLY made it inside with a group of about 25 other people. The directors were sitting quietly behind a desk watching as the assistant director explained that the job pays $100-900 daily depending on your part, and that we would be used multiple times throughout the summer. After standing for 10 or so minuets, he snagged me, monkeygirl, and a few other random people from the group and pulled us into a room with a photographer, who took out pictures and a few girls that got our info. unsure.gif

I kinda evesdropped on the assistant director and photographers convo and overheard that all the people singled out of the group are almost 95% of the time, cast and hired as important extras hyper.gifAnd that would be us

Now I just gotta wait FOREVER and hope they call me back, which from my understanding, will be guaranteed twofinger_salute.gif

On another note, I hear they were casting for cars as extras too ph34r.gif

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha that would be so sweet!! my dad was in a movie called, ''I love you to death.'' keaunu reeves, river pheonix, phoebe cates,and kevin kline. needless to say all he did was drive a vw bug into the bar parking lot, and they were on a time crunch so they cut his scene out, but he still got paid and has pics and autographs from the after partys. So good luck to you and definetly try to get the ratsun legend out!! its a memory you will never forget!

Try to plug ratsun somehow. Something we will recognize.

I just gotta figure out how to do it in a way that they won't recognize. I don't want them to cut scenes blink.gif

haha that would be so sweet!! my dad was in a movie called, ''I love you to death.'' keaunu reeves, river pheonix, phoebe cates,and kevin kline. needless to say all he did was drive a vw bug into the bar parking lot, and they were on a time crunch so they cut his scene out, but he still got paid and has pics and autographs from the after partys. So good luck to you and definetly try to get the ratsun legend out!! its a memory you will never forget!

Thats cool man! I think whether they use my scene (IF I make it) or not I would be happy with it cool.gif Money is money.