First 510

Bunchy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah im in tigard its in oregon and i found it on CL, it got it for 900$ and it has a l20b swapped into it and as far as i know theres no rust. The only problem is the driver side quarter panel has some rust. I will get some pics tommorow of the interior..

Yeah im in tigard its in oregon and i found it on CL, it got it for 900$ and it has a l20b swapped into it and as far as i know theres no rust. The only problem is the driver side quarter panel has some rust. I will get some pics tommorow of the interior..

Way to go; you swooped in while all the local Datsun freaks were at the BBQ. You sly dog... ;)

Speaking from experience get rid of that stereo and big ass PIMP speaker. It invites trouble.

I had 2 stolen and busted the surround for tha radio and those are getting hard to find cause of this reason.

Just find a am/fm radio can run the stock speaker. I know your too cool for this but beieve me it saves a Window and no busted door jams.

I run no radios in my 510s anymore and a stock AM radio in my 521. Since then I dont even lock my car and no proplems