Ahhh, cant beat the smell of fresh tools!

1c98ac9b.jpg

4d4c1e9d.jpg

26c78a46.jpg

86af6430.jpg

3b02f7dc.jpg

7c715176.jpg

i have always bought cheap ass harbor freight tools or Chinese knock offs. I decided that with my brothers build coming up now was a good time to invest. Plus i got $150 off retail B)

im kind curious, what does your tool stash look like?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 years later and I'm sure $5-$10g later...I've got just about any tool need to take apart a Hyundai =) or datsun. no pics though.

Good tools are always nice. Its good to now have to worry about sliping wrenches and busted knuckles. You pay more up front, but you make it up in the long run.

I never thought i could afford craftsman tools either, but i did the math and ive probably spent more on cheap ass tools that i did on this craftsman set. :unsure: If anybody is interested it retails for around $400 and i got it at sears. I can wait to get them dirty :D

I never thought i could afford craftsman tools either, but i did the math and ive probably spent more on cheap ass tools that i did on this craftsman set. :unsure: If anybody is interested it retails for around $400 and i got it at sears. I can wait to get them dirty :D

Really? Thats all? I'm definitely gonna go get some one of these days!

I'm not worried about breaking Craftsmen tools, because when I do, all I gotta do is walk into sears and they give me a new one no questions asked. cool.gif

One thing I found out is...if your using sears stuff as a shop tool, do NOT tell them your a tech for a shop. They tend to deny warranties. The guy asked me where I was using my impact screw driver when I busted one of the tips...told him in my garage.

One thing I found out is...if your using sears stuff as a shop tool, do NOT tell them your a tech for a shop. They tend to deny warranties. The guy asked me where I was using my impact screw driver when I busted one of the tips...told him in my garage.

Good to know!!! thanx, i wish i had to worry about that <_<

Its true, they told me years ago "well, they are not for everyday use"

quit buying craftsman then and there

but I'm spoiled, I dont go buy tools the tools come to me :P

ToolTruckforWeb.jpg

TruckWM21.jpg

Cornwell_Tools_truck.jpg

100_5173.jpg

Its true, they told me years ago "well, they are not for everyday use"

quit buying craftsman then and there

thats sad <_< :no:, ive always liked craftsman for their warranty and quality. Does anybody know about snap on's warranty?