easter accident jetta wrecked wife and kids are fine

wow what a day. My daughter just passed her test yesterday and my wife and kids were on the way to the store when they got rear ended. the guy didnt even try to stop. he was doing about 40mph. my kids were took to the hospital and checked out fine. Crystal age 16 has a bit of whiplash pain. all in all it could have been a lot worse. Happy Eater everyone and drive safe.

jettawrecked.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes my daughter was driving and she was going to take her drive test next weekend as she passed the written yesterday. they didnt see it coming when they were just sitting at the light. the guy was doing around 40 and he did have insurance. all is ok except the 95 jetta.

ironically we sold my wifes 89 jetta late last night and today the 95 is totaled.

yes my daughter was driving and she was going to take her drive test next weekend as she passed the written yesterday. they didnt see it coming when they were just sitting at the light. the guy was doing around 40 and he did have insurance. all is ok except the 95 jetta.

ironically we sold my wifes 89 jetta late last night and today the 95 is totaled.

Good to hear they're okay, and that there wasn't any fault with your daughter!

Super glad that everybody wasnt seiously hurt. Whiplash is going to be painful enough as it is.

I know what your going through,My wife got t boned last November by an 82 year old man. But wasnt hurt to bad.

Larry

the datsun gods are dropping hints ;)

glad to hear everyones ok though

I agree with this. I added up the receipts for the 89 and had $9300 in maintenance over 11 years. the 95 white had about $3000 over 8 years but had more computer glich engine light auto tranny bullshit problems than you could shake a stick at. had to have the codes reset every couple months.

vw's are very high maintenance cars!!!!!! I'm making them get datsuns. :D