what kind of rims to you guys run on ur 620's

youngen

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the older models are reallu clean and straight... Yeah most of those things can be change. But I see 620's pop up all the time that are later models and pretty straight for around that same price range. I held out for my 79 and even tho it has alot of quirks and issues im still way happier I did. But then again I only payed 800 for my 79 king cab lol it was just a 600 mile drive to get to it. But I realllly wanted a king cab.

Okay so I have been wanting some kind of Datsun truck parts hauler for a while, I still have not got the truck but I found my wheels for it today. 15x7 made in Japan not sure of maker. Try not to drool :)

011-4.jpg

012-3.jpg

I added the sticker to the center cap. Once i polish the lip and paint the center these are going to be sexy!

Old school Billets.

IMAG0106.jpg

Still on the edge of my seat to see that truck come together. If you havn't checked already, this guy's build thread is AWESOME. Stone me, but I think titans look lame. I wish I knew what kinda rims I have, cuz the offset is perfect, and they look good. Or they would if the P.O. hadn't rattle canned nearly every surface of the truck.

flat cat that thred is sick

Not mine. But yeah, it's pretty neat in there. Just wish all the pictures were still available. There were so many nice rims in it.

However, I'm with what skib said. I dig the dog dishes with some wide whites. Now if I only had a proper set.

yea same i went to the pick in pull today to see if i could find any haha

act flat cat i might not even need to buy a truck my gramps has one need resto just a lil resto and imma drive up there and get it in may

FU@# yes i get to look at the datsun 620 for sale i earned 500 bucks this week plus my already 1500 an my dads puttin in 500 bucks because its my bday i get to go buy that datsun if it runs good i gotta call the guy but i dnt know espanol so ill have to wait for my dad to get home

hell yes best bday ever