JZ33's build thread 2.8

JZ33

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

lol I posted the pics and no one saw them and I did feel like everyone forgot unsure.gif but I dont have tires yet because I let my friend borrow the two I have (to get the car on the ground, not driving on them though...) and then Ill buy the other two when I get those back.. soon hopefully... THEN i need flares... and a quick release steering wheel so I can get in and out without training to be a contortionist, but that part can wait... I JUST WANT TO GET IT ON THE GROUND!!! blink.gif

I dont know if that will be enough stretch to fit under the flares with my car being low... Ill experiment haha

Seems we are the opposites of eachother yours is running mine isnt, mine is on the ground yours isnt. Hahaha

LOL thats completely true! Hopefully we can just have them done at or near the same time too!

Id rather not do something like that simply because I want keep full interior... this isnt going to be a go fast car haha just a nice car to drive and occasionally have some fun... which is also why I'm keeping the factory AC and such...

• 2 weeks later...

NEED OPINIONS!

Im going to be doing the body work and then paint it after I fit my flares (so I wont have to cut through paint haha) but... I cant decide what color! No reds, blues, or blacks... those are already ruled out unless its a super crazy awesome color...

So please, input and opinions!!

Opinions still welcome...

Started the wet sanding today, and disassembly... both fenders and buckets off, cowl, and the inspection flaps... There is a TON of tape residue on the hatch though. It leaks and putting masking tape over the seem was the best way to keep it dry until I got my awning thing...

The tire stretch is a bit extreme, and i liked the enkies better. Overall this is a nice z.

Great work dude

haha thanks, the tires are not set in stone as of yet. Just depends on what the wheels look like under the flares and the clearance...

Gunmetal gray.

Charcoal Gray.

Nissan GT-R blue <--- fucking great blue

White with black flares.

It's your Z.

You know what to do with it not us

No white, just because everyone else on here seems to be doing that, the GT-R blue is AMAZING I just dont like the "Devil Z" stereotype with blue... I am VERY highly considering Silverstone (same color as my 350Z) but a little darker and with a light green pearl... And yes its my Z, but I like to hear opinions that could possibly give me more, better ideas about what I want to do :)

haha thanks, the tires are not set in stone as of yet. Just depends on what the wheels look like under the flares and the clearance...

No white, just because everyone else on here seems to be doing that, the GT-R blue is AMAZING I just dont like the "Devil Z" stereotype with blue... I am VERY highly considering Silverstone (same color as my 350Z) but a little darker and with a light green pearl... And yes its my Z, but I like to hear opinions that could possibly give me more, better ideas about what I want to do :)

Personally.....

I'd OD green that bisch...

good temp paint till i get my ideas straight

just make sure you get the flat camo stuff

It was flat white until now haha and after seeing the other gunmetal Z on pink wheels, Im really liking my idea... Ill make the final decision on the pearl when I mix everything up though..

• 2 weeks later...