JZ33's build thread 2.8

JZ33

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no repairs yet, been too busy with work and school and helping my family move... gas has taken the majority of my money recently and being inbetween houses I had no where to work... repairs will begin VERY shortly!

Doesnt really matter what he has or how they welded if you hit a guard rail shits going to break. 

Start repairing yet? 

Umm no....i smacked the fuck out of a curb and went into a ditch before, they were perfectly fine.

I thought he was on dc2's?

Whateva I'm about to make the switch to s13's and have all that shit tigged in

Yours adjustable? 326 here i come!

no repairs yet, been too busy with work and school and helping my family move... gas has taken the majority of my money recently and being inbetween houses I had no where to work... repairs will begin VERY shortly!

You better!! We mustvsomehow have them both running at the sametime eventually

Well your just too cool for school then, like usual... 
Because you hit a curb and ended up in a ditch one day that means hitting guard rails wont break things. You got it man, I stand corrected. 

Looking forward to seeing repairs. 

Well your just too cool for school then, like usual... 

Because you hit a curb and ended up in a ditch one day that means hitting guard rails wont break things. You got it man, I stand corrected. 

Looking forward to seeing repairs. 

Look all I'm saying is if the welds are pretty good they will hold, I just thought you made it seem like if anything would happen it will break. Don't take things too seriously it's the Internet man, let alone ratsun.

I was smiling when I typed it lol taking things serious goes both ways. 

How it should seem is hitting guard rails breaks stuff. I dont care if its welds or bending the lca's or throwing the alignment out somethings got to give and it wont be the rail. Comparing a curb you hit once to a guard rail is just silly. You can pop over a curb, and into that ditch. Where as guard rails is designed to stop the car there, which is does all to well lol. 
I didnt care to argue comparing apples to oranges, which is why my post was extra dismissive but even then I'm still accused of being too serious so...

What I'd like to see if repair work because I know 1st hand how shitty it is to finally get on the road and just like that be fucked again. Looks like its going to be a decent amount of work here to get back to par. Get the car on a jig if you can because I guarantee its out of alignment now even if you just repair the coil over. 

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Alright guys, would like some opinions.  I have been throwing around the idea of doing the Skyline taillight conversion. Already found the lights and center piece, just have not decided 100% yet.  What do you guys think?