Seeking legal advice! What should I do?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And goodbye little steevie! Ibtl

bitchy piss and moan threads are what plague ratsun. There will always be noobs and eventually they will wise up and stop being noobs. Besides once they get the hang of ratsun they can usually turn out to be cool people or they just disappear back to vortex or Honda tech. Noobs fix themselves. Jerks belong someplace on YouTube arguing over nothing not on a forum where everyone is nice and helpful to each other. Just my two pennys on the matter. How come an asking for advice thread got to this point anyways? For the love give help if you got it and ask if you need it or you'll never get anywhere.

• Like 2

That's one bad ass way to make omnomnomlets. I used to have a buddy who would make dryer eggs. Add eggs and food bits to a plastic tupper ware container or old cool whip bin in my case and throw them in the dryer on high heat. Fluffiest ommlet EVER bar none

Ratsun friends... none. Not here to make friends

wow super douche! im hoping u have all the answers to everything datsun related, cause i highly doubt any of these not good enought to be ur freinds ratsun members will jump at the chance to help you out, mr. not so nice guy

Skib is watching...

and then....

hi Skib

fucking kiss ass, hey dood u got something on ur face...

pooopp.jpg?t=1295035202

wow super douche! im hoping u have all the answers to everything datsun related, cause i highly doubt any of these not good enought to be ur freinds ratsun members will jump at the chance to help you out, mr. not so nice guy

and then....

fucking kiss ass, hey dood u got something on ur face...

pooopp.jpg?t=1295035202

he said skib was watching... ok... hi skib.... its not kissing ass. if he wants to ban me then he should ban me... stop twisting shit around. All i have done so far is speak my opinion about the matter...

people like this are the downfall of society and it pisses me off... maybe just a touchy subject for me? whatever. ..

Either way we are not required to think the same... am i a dick?... oh yea i can be... but others here know im not.....

• Like 1

he said skib was watching... ok... hi skib.... its not kissing ass. if he wants to ban me then he should ban me... stop twisting shit around. All i have done so far is speak my opinion about the matter...

people like this are the downfall of society and it pisses me off... maybe just a touchy subject for me? whatever. ..

Either way we are not required to think the same... am i a dick?... oh yea i can be... but others here know im not.....

I think you need to re-read. You clearly missed what he said. He is not trying to get a free dollar; if anything kroeger let him go so that they could hire someone else at lower pay (they wanted the free dollar).

Being a dick? Learn when and where, like not here.

• Like 1

People like what? ME? A hard working citizen trying not to get screwed by a multi million dollar company trying to save themselves a few bucks by re-stocking their employees? I worked hard, payed my dues and fought for my job. You expect me to lay down and play pussy? I'm not gonna go pretend like they didn't do anything wrong.

If you ask me, people like YOU are the downfall of society. You act as if the right thing to do here is to pretend like nothing happened and move on. In that case, why don't we turn our heads to child molesters and scammers. Seriously, a law is a law. I don't let someone take advantage of me.

• Like 1

People like what? ME? A hard working citizen trying not to get screwed by a multi million dollar company trying to save themselves a few bucks by re-stocking their employees? I worked hard, payed my dues and fought for my job. You expect me to lay down and play pussy? I'm not gonna go pretend like they didn't do anything wrong.

If you ask me, people like YOU are the downfall of society. You act as if the right thing to do here is to pretend like nothing happened and move on. In that case, why don't we turn our heads to child molesters and scammers. Seriously, a law is a law. I don't let someone take advantage of me.

.. so they found someone to take your place.... someone better? cheaper ? better and cheaper? its part of the game.. you have been replaced. So now you want legal advice? for money right? free money is all it is..

so you want to be compensated for any opportinity you can... i bet you look forward to someone hitting you in your car so you can sue. Lazy ass section 8 , union worker, equal rights , liberal that looks forward all year to your tax return... i hate people like you

• Like 1