Boredom + Stupidity =

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The muffler!! lol I've always been curious about them

oh that thing? lol i got that thing for 10 bucks from Ross of all places it has green l.e.d s my truck looks like a Christmas tree at night or a tonka truck smoking a blunt when its cold its basically a joke :lol:

IMAG0053.jpg

oh that thing? lol i got that thing for 10 bucks from Ross of all places it has green l.e.d s my truck looks like a Christmas tree at night or a tonka truck smoking a blunt when its cold its basically a joke :lol:

IMAG0053.jpg

id rock it

for ten bucks why not lol

its ricer as all hell but it works im thinking about setting up some colored L.E.D. strips in my engine compartment that way when i open the hood its lit up for night time work and it looks cool

You needed a tow truck? Let your tire pressure down to about 15 and bounce that thing out or throw some rocks or wood under the tires and creep out

thanks but i got out the AAA guy was like "I know were you are, I've pulled out 4 people from that spot" :lol: it was a dried out riverbed no rocks just pure sand, the rattle snake scared the shit out of me tho when i was walking to the intersection to wait for the AAA guy

Haha I'm just giving you shit. I spend the weekends out at the beach pulling people out who don't know how to drive in sand. Tow truck charge $250 to pull you out if they come out onto the beach, I don't charge people but most of them give me cash or beer so its all good times

Haha I'm just giving you shit. I spend the weekends out at the beach pulling people out who don't know how to drive in sand. Tow truck charge $250 to pull you out if they come out onto the beach, I don't charge people but most of them give me cash or beer so its all good times

wow thats nice of you, im never doing that again il try to get a cheap quad