should I buy this parts car?

darin620

Man, why the hell did you even ask if you should buy it? Your clearly not going to and this thread is really starting to piss me off, not one person has said not to buy it.

Wtf is the problem? Buy the dam car and don't let it get crushed.

If you have the cash available and let thIs car get crushed, you should be band from ratsun for a least 1/4 of a year.

• Like 1
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i cant do anythang intell i get off work tonight. I dont need the car just trying to help people who need parts out. If you dont like it dont read it!! I know no one have said not to buy it but this is in NEBRASKA!!! ARE YOU GOING TO COME GET IT? I DONT THINK SO!! MIGHT BE WOTH IT IN OREGON BUT THIS IS NEBRASKA NOT A SINGALE PERSON FROM THIS ARE HAS SHOWED ANY INTEREST!! If you wont to ban me from ratsun go ahead just trying to be heplful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have stated that I would buy it and keep it at my place tell some one could come get it but still no one realy interested. I have other datsuns to spend my $ on I cant save them all!!!!

Guest kamakazi620

This is on a privite lot I will post auction info tonight when I get home with it.

Hell i'll buy the front bumper fenders hood grill and grill trim and the door panels for 400!!!!!!!!!!

Guest kamakazi620

I dont have time at this moment to post much but will be back in a couple hours with some more pics and info.. just wonted to check in quick.

Buy it and i''l buy enough parts to pay back the askin' price

I gess i will go ahead and buy the car. I will have $400 in it. I would like to see some one get it that would fix it up but if i have to part it out I will. I can store it at my place for a wile but I dont think the land lord will be happy. to bad! I have been haveing internet truble all afternoon so I may not be online to long tonight. I have all ready receved some PMs and will try and get back with people.